Zurks hurt

It was quiet really quite except for the sound of splashing from Momo's rowing.

"This place is creepy" Momo said quietly probably trying to start off a conversation.

"Oh good so it's not just me thinking that..." Seamus responds turning his head side to side looking everywhere.

"Well let's just start talking it will ease the tentation" as Doc spoke we entered a small area with a huge light above with that fleshy stuff around it drops of water fell on us as see moved through.

"Human if I may ask do all humans have that eye color or are they different?" Doc turned his head to me.

"Oh yeah sometimes there different there are a few kinds of colors we are born with" now where heading towards a gate how are we going to get through there!? Momo stopped the raft.

"I don't see any way to open the gate. Little outsider can you take a look on the other side" Stray let out a sort of murrp sound and jumped onto a slab of concrete and jumped through the bars and moved on the pipes then out of view.

Soon I heard a pop then the sound of a zurk followed by a louder pop it repeated then when it went quite the gate opened Momo started moving the raft again.

"Well done little outsider!" Doc clapped as Stray hopped back onto the raft we continued forward to a bigger open area.

There was a bridge above with three zurks bouncing it looked like they were about to jump onto the raft but they didn't we soon docked then Momo got out and started typing on the computer the locks on the giant gate unlocked.

But the computer somehow broke causing sparks to come out we all got off the raft with Doc picking me up and getting me out since I just really don't want to accidentally sink the raft.

"All this old machinery is broken now. I think we can only open it manually Doc mind helping?" Momo asked.

"Of course" the two moved to a chain and started pulling lifting the gate open it soon opened up pretty high but not completely when the two let go it seems the old rust must be keeping it open.

"Quick let's jump through I don't know how long it will stay open" Doc was first to jump over then Momo, Stray, me and Seamus just after he jumped the gate slammed closed.

"Oh boy there's really no turning back" Momo put his hands on his head seemingly freaking out I can't blame him the area is full of moving flesh.

"Get it together Momo you gotten so brave we can do this!" Doc shook Momo trying to snap him out.

Ugh the sounds.

The smell.

I'm gonna...

I moved to face the gate and let it out the others surrounded me asking if I was okay they probably think I'm dying since they never seen someone vomit before.

"It's okay it seems like the smell may have been to much for them let's quickly move on so they don't have to keep suffering from it" B-12 states as I quickly whipe my mouth.

"Yeah let's keep moving sorry about that" with that we began moving towards another bridge and started to climb to get on it.

"Are you sure you're okay human?" Seamus asked after we got up.

"Yeah it's just something humans do when their grossed out or sick sometimes scared no need to worry" we walked into a bright room on the door it's says 'access control system' down stairs was a wall full of zurk eggs.

"I believe if we duck and run we can run past without causing them to hatch" Doc states already walking down the stairs.

"Oh perfect... please note my sarcasm" Momo says following we all got in a small line with Stray in front since he is the smallest.