Put the lamp down

The first step was getting back up the ladders I decided to give Stray a lift since it would be easier for him then as we walked past Dav we all gave them a wave goodbye and a final thanks for the clothes.

Then we had to climb up two crates and balance ourselves on the pipe until we could lean into the wall we climbed up again and there was a hollowed area I decided to put Stray down so I can have a better time keeping myself steady.

"Are we all good to keep going further?" Doc asked turning to everyone else we all gave a thumbs up.

Doc gave us all a boost to get up onto a higher pipe and Momo pulled him up now Stray is leading us.

Climbing up was way more difficult as the pipes got thinner and we all nearly fell off thankfully there was a thicker pipe to balance ourselves on now we started heading into a tunnel It got smaller and smaller we all had to crawl.

"Okay whoever Infront quit kicking my screen!" Momo yelled from the back.

"My bad" Doc snickered finally Stray jumped down I had no option but to fall down letting out a small yelp.

"Human is everything alright?" Seamus asked to scared to continue forward.

"Yeah just be careful it's just a small drop I'll catch you" with that Seamus continued I grabbed his hands and carefully pulled him out so he doesn't hit the floor then we did the same for Doc and Momo.

"Look an orange light" Momo pointed to the right we all started heading there and walked upstairs and we all saw a subway B-12 flew out.

"Look, this is a subway station. I had completely forgotten this kind of transportation existed. You could ride to anywhere in the city. People used to take it to work. I used to take it too. Every morning, after saying goodbye to my family at home...I remember. I was doing this for them. But they're gone now it was so long ago. They wanted to see the outside, but does that even matter anymore? What happened to them what happened to everyone..." I gently held out my hand for B-12 to sit on.

"We can't imagine what you're going through B-12 but you and the Human have each other you are technically family now right? We will find out what happened and we will get you all your memorys" Doc comforts B-12 they seemed to go quiet for a second and turned to me.

"I suppose we are?"

"Of course B-12 we've been traveling together all this time you are important to me to all of us!" Honestly I'm horrible at comforting but I do see B-12 as family and friend them and Stray were the only ones I had when I first got out of the cryopod.

"...Anyway we should get moving let's not bring the mood down we're near midtown now! Let's find Clementine we have a picture of her, we can show it to some of the Companions around here maybe they'll point us in the right direction" B-12 quickly flew back up and back Into the backpack.

"Good point we're so close!" Momo yelled excited to finally be united with the rest of his friends I pulled my hood up due to the water dripping down and we all began walking through the train and up the stairs.

Ahead was a metal fence but it was already pulled open a little so I pulled it to make a bigger hole for the rest of us once through we headed to the gate into midtown.

But as I did a companion bumps into me but quickly continued running as a drone chased them they bumped into more people but another companion stopped them they seemed to be wearing a police uniform.

"Hey look!" Doc whispered pointing to a poster I can't read it but it definitely looks like a wanted poster...

"Troublemaker, Outsider, rebellious? Being an outsider can get you arrested I heard it was tuff here but didn't expect this" Momo whispered back.