Company

It didn't take Blazer long he came back without the box and threw the worker helmet to the side next to a bunch of other trash what a waste.

"Mind turning around again?" Blazer twirled his finger coping the action I quickly turned around and waited soon I heard Blazer laugh and tell me it's alright to turn back around.

"Let's go"

"Wait where not staying? Where are we going?" Blazer put his hand on my back and laughed again.

"To the club don't worry I got a friend to tell your friends to come and meet us there it will be safe I promise" Blazer started to gently push be along with him in front of the bouncer cutting in line much to the teens annoyance.

"..." The bouncer looked at Blazer and then stared at me Blazer then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side the bouncer nodded and opened the door for us.

"Enjoy..." Walking in loud music and bright lights was all I can see or hear soon we walked upstairs and there was a dance floor a bar and two DJ's with a disco ball on there heads standing on a platform Blazer took me to the bar and we sat down.

"It will be awhile why don't you help yourself to a few drinks I'm a VIP so don't worry about the price" the bartender already set a glass cup full of some kind of liquid Infront of Blazer.

"I'm more worried about if I can even drink anything here..." Human food is understandably hard to come by here I'm still grateful for Momo giving me those canned foods.

"No worries there is some human drinks left behind still in good condition whiskey, brandy, rum, gin, tequila, vodka...Take your pick" So no non alcoholic options I still have my water but...how many chances will I have to have some kind of alcohol.

I made my order and the bartender nodded soon the small elevator on the other side brought up a bottle and the bartender set my drink Infront of me.

"Are you sure it's safe for them to come here there are too many people surely they'd snitch or something.." Blazer shook his head after he downed his shot.

"You worry to much no one will even see em they'll take the back door I have a VIP room set up too" I sighed and finnished my drink the bartender was about to pour another but I asked them not to.

"Why not have a few more drinks? like I said it will be a bit" Blazer leaned over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I doubt my body can handle alcohol when I've been on ice for years and I also prefer not to get drunk with strangers" the bartender took my cup away for cleaning and Blazer nodded.

"Haha understandable and smart so tell me you got here from the sewers right? You are definitely not from midtown so perhaps your from the slums?"

"Yeah the slums the cat was the first thing I saw when I woke up and after traveling we formed a group and traveled the sewers..." I really prefer not to remember much of the sewers...and the eyes.

"Huh I heard the sewers are infested with zurks"

"Yup it sure is.." I rolled my shoulder to get Blazers arm off me.

"Is that how you got that cut on your face?" Blazer tapped the side of his screen I almost forgotten about that luckily facial wounds heal faster than one's on the body so it's mostly closed but will leave scar it probably won't be noticable.

"Yeah zurk managed to take a bite didn't have much time so I had to just rip it off and run" I turned to look at the dance floor there was a companion with a really cool dragon hat? Mask? Whatever it was it looked cool.

"Wow must have been horrifying" Blazer made some sort of motion with his hand and the bartender pours him another shot.

"There was worse down there..." Blazer must have picked up that this wasn't a good topic.

"So those friends of yours the ones your arrived here with?"

"Oh you mean Momo, Doc and Seamus yeah we've stuck together this whole time that cat actually saved Doc too" I played the memory of Seamus and Doc reuniting.

"Ah you call that cat Stray right? Come up with the name yourself?"

"Nope the drone did B-12" Blazer nodded along as we talked about random things I mostly talked he just asked questions and adding his own input a he did try putting his hand on my shoulder again but I just rolled it off and he backed off must have taken the hint.

Soon a random companion walked over and whispered something to him he nodded and stood up.

"Looks like your friends are here we can wait for the cat with them follow me" Standing up too I follow Blazer upstairs to a balcony with another companion with a top hat him and Blazer said something but it was in their own language.

"Just up the next stairs" walking up Blazer was behind me but soon I saw everyone tied to chairs ropes covering their speakers they were all struggling and trying to say something probably warnings but suddenly Blazer slammed the door making me turn towards him and two big drones were beside him facing me.

"Truly this isn't anything personal but money is money though I will admit I did like the company" the two drones flew at me and shot.

I heard the others make a bunch of sounds I think Momo screamed I thought getting electrocuted was like a firery sensation but it was sorta like a painful tingling and then numbness until my head hit the floor that hurt a lot.

I could see Clementine struggling more while shaking her head as Blazer walked past me then I couldn't keep myself awake.