Chapter Four

Bill beckons to Sean to follow him to the garage to see his new bike.

Sean invites me to come back with them but I reply that I need to keep an eye on the front of the shop.

"Nah, come on back with us, Jen. I'll lock the front door and we can all take a look at Sean's new beaut."

Bill locks the front door and I follow the two men to the garage.

The garage smells sweetly of oil and dirt, and rock music is playing loudly over stereo.

Bill wheels out Sean's custom bike and it is black and shiny. I really don't know more than that but it looks cool.

"Is it a Harley?" I lean over to Sean and ask.

He laughs then turns to face me, "You are working in a motorcycle shop and you don't even know what kind of bike this is?" He teases me.

I whisper to him, "You come to strip clubs but can't dance...whats the difference?"

He laughs and replies, "oh babe, I'll show you my moves later. You will be very impressed."

Sean walks up to the bike and begins inspecting it. He chats with Bill about some specifics, then throws his long, jean clad leg over the side of it to straddle it.

He looks so hot. His long, dark messy curls and his leather jacket makes him look like he belongs on the cover of a romance novel.

"Hop on," He says to me.

My heart jumps because I would love nothing more than to escape my current life on the back of a motorcycle.

"Some of us gotta work, rockstar." I reply.

He smiles at me and says, "Bill, give her the afternoon off."

Bill just shrugs and says, "Have fun you two," and walks back into the front of the shop.

I walk over to him and he grins at me when I stand next to him.

"I have never been on a motorcycle before, Sean," I say kind of nervously.

He smiles when I use his name. He says huskily to me, "Swing your leg over it and straddle it, then wrap your arms around my waist."

I grin at him, then straddle the bike. I sit closely to him and wrap my arms around him. He places his hand on top of mine and gives it a soft squeeze then turns the bike on.

"Hold on, Jen," He says to me over the rumble of the bike's engine. He kicks up the kickstand then rolls out of the garage.

My body is plastered against his back and my thighs are nestled tightly at his hips. I am practically lying on him and I love the feeling of him between my thighs.

He speeds down the road and the cool air whips at our face and our clothes. The feeling of freedom and the exhilarating speed is intoxicating.

I squeeze him tightly around the waist in excitement and he takes his hand off the handle bar and squeezes my thigh. I feel safe and free.

He pulls into the parking lot for the Alki Point lighthouse.

He turns the bike off, then reaches back and pats my thigh then rests his hand on it. We stay siting like this for a moment, looking out at the Sound and the lighthouse. I give him a squeeze then swing my leg over the side.

The look on his face when he turns and faces me grips at me heart. It is a look of adoration and wonder. I have never had a man look at me like this.

"What?" I finally ask and laugh.

New Beginnings.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara