87

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 87:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 87:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although the deadline given by Lin Jiali was only two weeks, Qiao Wen was not in a hurry. As Guan Zhenbao said, the heroine is actually a supporting role. If you can hire a well-known actress who fits the original image, it will be the icing on the cake. It does not matter if it affects the quality of the movie.

He planned to talk to Lin Jiali again after the Chinese New Year. It was impossible to add a drama. It would be okay to add a remuneration. The trouble that can be solved with money is not a trouble.

These few days, let them have a good year.

This was the second New Year he came to this world, and it was also the first time for the family to celebrate the New Year outside the walled city. The lively slum is more crowded than unpopular, but it is quiet and stable, and there is no need to worry about the poisonous king’s people coming and letting them die.

However, even though they have moved out, the walled city is their hometown, and they still have to go home and see.

At the beginning of the first month—Chen Jianan—hands—a wad of red envelopes,—hands two bags of New Year’s gifts, picks up Qiao Wen, and rushes to the walled city to give New Year greetings to Jiang Yufeng and Zhao Asi, and to send new gifts to the former brothers. The annual profit is.

He-dressed in a suit, with a vigorous look, a veritable pretty young man.

Just...it's a bit of a taste of returning home.

In this year, under the leadership of Jiang Yufeng, Hexing Society has been reforming drastically, and the black industry has cut most of it, but after all, it is eating on the road and must be supported. Thousands of people, gambling stalls, nightclubs, saunas, bathing protection Fees, still have to continue, but no longer do strong buying and selling that set, it can be regarded as black and white wandering in the gray area.

Chen Jianan brought hundreds of benefits, and when he found Jiang Yufeng, he had already sent half of them along the way.

Jiang Yufeng was at the door of Lido, talking to a slender dancer, Chen Canan handed out a few more red envelopes, and ran over with Qiao Wen: "Brother Feng...Happy New Year, congratulations on getting rich! We give it to you. Brother Feng, you have a new year greeting!"

Jiang Yufeng turned his head to look at the people coming, and said with a smile: "Anan Awen, happy new year!"

Chen Jianan handed him the gift he had prepared, and said humbly: "This is my respect for your old man and Xiao Qiao."

Qiao Wen almost didn't laugh.

And the Fenghuazheng Maojiang, who is called the old man, turned his mouth-twitched, stared at him-eyes, took the gift, glanced at the two imported cigarettes in his eyes, curled his lips-laughed, and said: "You two still remember Brother Feng , Brother Feng is very satisfied."

"If you forget, no one can forget you, Brother Feng?"

Jiang Yufeng laughed, turned his head to look at the woman opposite, and said quietly: "After you go out, if you encounter any difficulties or are bullied, you can still come to me."

It turned out that he was just talking about Garbo, the leading Lido dancer.

Qiao Wen only met her once, in the first month of last year. At that time, she was a beautiful, charming and charming top dancer, and a man who met with soft legs. However, at this moment, Fendai did not face up to the sky, so that Jiang Yufeng did not recognize it without saying it.