48

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 48:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 48:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Xingchen, a bloodless young man, his eyes fell on Jiang Yufeng's big hand that was still stained with blood.

Holding two photos of himself in that hand.

Seeing him not moving for a while, Jiang Yufeng thought he was unwilling, frowned and asked, "Is it inconvenient?"

He not only gave birth to a cold face with facial paralysis, but also a deep voice. It was a polite question. He heard the ears of the two people in the car, but he didn't have a threatening freak.

Li Xingchen just looked at him silently and slightly at a loss. The cousin next to him who looked three-pointers like him but cut corners with his facial features was so scared that he closed his eyes and wailed loudly: "You let us go." !"

Jiang Yufeng realized that he was scaring people.

He knew that he looked scary, but just now, after all he saw an injustice and drew his sword to help, he didn't expect this situation to happen. Suddenly shook his head dumbfounded and laughed, retracted his hand and turned his head and smiled at Qiao Wen who was walking over, showing a helpless expression: "Awen, tell them!"

It wasn't until he saw Qiao Wen's white and beautiful face that he leaned into the car door, and the howling ghosts and wolves stopped abruptly.

"Mr. Li, don't be afraid. We are not bad guys. I just saw you being followed in the Lida restaurant and felt something was wrong, so I followed. The robbers have been subdued by my elder brother. You can arrange to call the police."

Li Xinghai, the cousin of Li Xingchen who just kept crying and howling, looked up at the smiling teenager, and felt that the other person didn’t look like a bad person. He was finally relieved, but his gaze caught Qiao Wen’s side. Jiang Yufeng, who was like a Rakshasa, shuddered again, and said: "Are you really not robbers?"

Jiang Yufeng sighed helplessly, and said, "Do you think my brother is like a robber?"

Li Xinghai squinted at Qiao Wen, muttering in a low voice: "It's not a big picture."

But he still did not dare to get out of the car. Li Xingchen walked past him and got out of the car. He saw a few robbers who fell in a pool of blood, twitching and groaning. He also took a breath, and said politely, "Thank you. The two helped each other out of righteousness." Then he greeted the driver in the distance to go to the nearby public phone and call the police.

People like Jiang Yufeng who are on the road are naturally the most taboo to deal with the police. He said: "Since it's okay here, let's go first. Could you please sign me with Mr. Li."

Li Xingchen looked up at him, although the other party tried hard to put on a pleasant expression, it was still a bit daunting.

Seeing this popular star, Qiao Wen was embarrassed and quickly said: "My eldest brother’s sister likes "Love is Priceless" starring Mr. Li very much. As the brother, in order to satisfy his younger sister’s wishes, he went to Lida today. The western restaurant and the paparazzi waited for Mr. Li to come out, just to sign. If it weren’t for this, we wouldn’t happen to run into the robbers and your car."

"Oh." Li Xingchen nodded, took the two photos, took out a Montblanc pen from his trouser pocket, signed his name on the bottom and back of the photo, and then handed it back to Jiang Yufeng.

Jiang Yufeng took the photo, and the smudge on his hand accidentally stained it. He quickly wiped his hand on his clothes, and carefully brushed off the smudge with his fingers before putting it back in his pocket carefully.