39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 39:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 39:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Canan said: "I dreamt that you told me that you are leaving to go to a distant place, and you will never come back again."

Qiao Wen looked at his pale face in the dim light of the candlelight, somewhat unclear.

Chen Jianan continued with angrily: "Said that someone else would replace you by my side, and then...I just watched you disappear."

Because of excessive blood loss and extremely weak body, he was obviously still struggling to speak, and he was a little gasping after saying this sentence.

Qiao Wen was stunned. After a while, he curled his lips and smiled lightly and said, "Brother Nan, I'm here."

Chen Jianan held his hand for a little bit of strength, and said in a dazed tone: "Yes, you are still there." Then a pair of eyes looked around the unfamiliar surroundings with difficulty, and then asked, "Where are we now? "

Qiao Wen said: "When we ran away last night, we ran into a village in the mountains. The people in the village were very good. We were temporarily taken in. You can recover from your injury. Let's go again when our health improves."

Chen Jianan nodded slowly: "Little Joe, why do I feel a little bit cold."

Qiao Wen already felt that his hand was like an ice cube, and touched his forehead again, as expected, it was also slightly oozing cold sweat. The night in the tropical jungle is actually very sultry, which is a response to excessive blood loss and weakness.

He covered him with a thin blanket, lay down beside him, stretched out his hand and hugged his shoulder carefully: "Brother Nan, I hold you, it won't be cold if I hold you."

Chen Jianan leaned his head against his neck and closed his eyes with peace of mind.

Qiao Wen stared at his face silently, a panic of fear suddenly surged in his heart.

Almost, just a little bit, the young man in front of him died because of the plot that was disrupted by his arrival. He is only nineteen years old, and he has never done any evil, let alone enjoy the happiness of money, it should not be this fate.

fortunately.

He sighed deeply, touched Chen Canan's hair, and slowly fell asleep.

Chen Jianan has practiced boxing since he was a child, and he has developed a body of copper and iron. He wakes up earlier than a chicken and sleeps later than a chicken every day. He is full of energy and can be called a perpetual motion machine. I really slept for a long time, but I was not stable in my sleep. I had a dream frequently and repeatedly, and I dreamed that Qiao Wen said that he was going to a distant place to say goodbye to him.

He asked him where he was going, but the other party just smiled and shook his head, thanked him for taking care of him for many years, and asked him to cherish it.

Originally this was a sad scene, but because of Xiao Qiao in the dream, there was always a gentle smile on his face, and even the usual sorrow between his brows disappeared, obviously saying goodbye to him with joy.

So this dream does not seem to be a nightmare.

So Chen Canan couldn't feel sad because of this, but couldn't tell whether it was loss or melancholy. In the end, the unity became at a loss.

He opened his eyes in this huge blankness, suddenly raised his head, and saw the familiar back at the door a few steps away, and he was relieved.

Xiao Qiao is really still there.