67

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 67:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 67:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Master Hui recalled what he had done recently, and he was sure that he hadn't caused Qiao Wen to suffer. He immediately raised his head and turned back with confidence: "I saw the news that the police went into the city to arrest people last night. If something is going on, let’s take a look at Awen and you."

Chen Jianan put the two buckets in his hands on the ground, snorted coldly, and said, "Look at us? You are a capitalist who cannibalize human blood, and you know that you care about our poor boys?"

Lin Zihui said: "Awen is my best friend. I heard that he almost had an accident. Of course I want to see him!"

These words can be regarded as completely overturning Chen Canan's old vinegar. He pointed his nose to the opponent and said angrily: "Who is your best friend? Shameless?"

Lin Zihui has been the boss for more than half a year, with hundreds of people under his control, and a lot of entertainment. He was not the ignorant student at the beginning. Although he was still slightly afraid of Chen Jianan’s force, Qiao Wen was by his side. He was not afraid that Chen Canan would really hit him, so he stalked his neck and confronted him.

When the two of you come and fight, I am blushing. Qiao Wen rubs his forehead silently. This is probably a sequelae left by the original world. Although the hero and the villain have not become enemies this time, they are still horoscopes. Pinch if you don't meet.

Chen Jianan didn't like to play tricks. After arguing for a while, he planned to use force. Of course it was suppressed in time by Qiao Wen.

"Okay, how old are you two, how can you be like children? Brother Nan, Zihui kindly came to see us, so don't make any difference."

Chen Jianan snorted, picked up two buckets of water, and put it on the balcony.

Qiao Wen smiled and said business to Lin Zihui again: "Zihui, in fact, Anan and I have already bought a new apartment, and indeed we are going to move out of the city soon, but thank you for your kindness."

Chen Jianan came back from the balcony, ran to the sofa and went to a big room between the two, and said with some pride: "Four-eyed boy, don't you think we can't afford a house? Let me tell you, Xiao Qiao will make money. , We will live in a big villa in the future."

Lin Zihui didn't argue with him this time, but was happy for them from the bottom of his heart: "Really? Then when you move, can I often play with you?"

Chen Jianan looked up proudly: "Let's talk about it."

Lin Zihui snorted, and then heaved a sigh of relief: "It's fine if you have nothing to do. Anyway, if there is anything I need to do, tell me right away."

Chen Jianan glanced at him, only then slightly relaxed: "Four-eyed boy, you still have a conscience."

Lin Zihui glanced at his watch: "Oh, it's getting late, I have to go to the company to check, Awen, if you take a good rest for two days, I watch the company and the factory, it doesn't matter."

"Thank you Zihui."

Lin Zihui stood up and waved: "Goodbye Awen Anan." Walking to the door, he looked at Chen Jianan and added deliberately, "Anan, whether you agree or not, Awen is indeed my best friend."

Chen Jianan raised his fist in anger: "Four-eyed boy, do you think I really can't beat you?"

Lin Zihui quickly ran away.

Qiao Wen shook his head helplessly: "Brother Nan, don't always bully Zihui, others are pretty good."

Chen Jianan snorted: "Okay? I think he is unkind to you."