53

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 53:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 53:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In view of the gentleness of Mr. Qiao Wen towards the salesman, when he arrived at the sales office, Chen Jianan called the manager to be angry and slammed him. He also took out his wallet and showed him a beautiful photo of Qiao Wen cut from the newspaper. The staff watched.

"Have you seen? My brother is the manager, and I was in the newspaper with Li Xingchen. We came to buy your ruined house. You are lucky, but you still don't look down on people. I think you are just looking down on people!"

Qiao Wen "..."

The most important thing is when did this guy cut his own photo and put it in his wallet? Although I think Chen Canan can do this, I always feel that a picture of a big man of himself is placed in another big man's wallet, which seems a bit weird.

After being so upset by Chen Canan, the sales man apologized again and again, with regrets written from head to toe. Regret for not knowing people clearly. It's less important that he didn't see that the handsome young man is the manager. The important thing is that he was lame and didn't see the essence of this mad young man.

He didn't know that he was in trouble until he saw the other party's teeth and dancing claws getting angry, and the clothes he picked up inadvertently, and a knife that was unexpectedly pinned down.

A young man who wears a suit normally, who would carry a knife with him?

Not only the man, but the manager naturally saw that Chen Canan was not easy to provoke, and honestly received a scolding, and finally calmed down the fire-breathing dragon's anger with a beautiful preferential price.

Qiao Wen, who was still ready to talk about discounts, was stunned when he saw Chen Canan's uproar at the transaction price.

Sure enough, reasoning is better than being unreasonable.

The two happily signed the contract and paid the money, and they left with a few sorrows and joys and sent them to the sales staff.

After buying the house, the two of them left more than one million together. Qiao Wen hadn't planned how to make more money from this money, so he could only temporarily put this bag of money in the bank first.

I have to say that being with Chen Jianan is indeed full of security. Otherwise, let him carry such a large bag of money to sway the market, I am afraid that he will be frightened all the way, before entering the bank, his poor little body can't help but faint under pressure. past.

And Chen Jianan is obviously without pressure, and he is not worried about someone coming to rob—after all, the fate of daring to rob Liang Zinan is equivalent to looking for death.

His ease and ease also completely made Qiao Wen bend his mouth in a happy mood.

When he arrived at the bank, Qiao Wen had originally thought that the two would keep separate accounts, but Chen Jianan felt that it was unnecessary and determined to give his money to him for safekeeping together.

Qiao Wen said amusedly: "Brothers still settle accounts? How can we deal with the money in case we break up in the future?"

Chen Jianan said nonchalantly: "We won't make trouble when the sky falls. Besides, even if the innocence falls down, then I don't want anything and give it all to you. If we can all make trouble, no matter how much money there is, what's the point? ?"

Qiao Wen thought his words were a bit childish, but thinking that if the sky fell, he probably wouldn't care about money with him, and finally kept the money together.