35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 35:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 35:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next night, Qiao Wen went to the dock with Jiang Yufeng.

When the two arrived at the dock, Chen Jianan had arrived first, and was chatting and laughing with his brother on the dock with a cigarette in his mouth. After such a major incident, he almost lost his life. Now he is still in an uncertain way to go to Vietnam. This guy actually looks like a okay person, and he looks pretty good.

Qiao Wen expressed admiration for his psychological quality, and he deserves to be a villain. Even Jiang Yufeng could not help but let out a long sigh when he saw his heartless look, "This **** still owes a lesson."

Qiao Wen was afraid that he really wanted to teach him, and hurriedly said: "Brother Nan must have been terrified these days. Now he finally has a chance to redeem his merits. It is normal for him to relax."

Jiang Yufeng turned his head and glanced at him, then snorted twice without smiling.

Qiao Wen couldn't help rubbing his nose with a guilty conscience.

Chen Jianan over there finally heard the movement with hindsight, turned around and saw the incoming person, immediately put out the smoke, stood up and greeted honestly: "Brother Feng."

Seeing Qiao Wen walking with Jiang Yufeng, he widened his eyes and said in surprise: "Xiao Qiao, are you here to see me?"

The wound on his face is not yet thorough, but it has limited redness and swelling, and is no longer like a smashed pig's head.

Qiao Wen pointed to the luggage bag on his back and raised his eyebrows and said, "It's not to see you, but to go to Vietnam with you."

Chen Jianan thought he had heard it wrong, showed a surprised expression, blinked, and stammered in disbelief for a long while: "You...are you going to Vietnam with us?"

Qiao Wen smiled and nodded.

"Naughty!" Chen Jianan finally recovered, holding his arm, posing as a big brother, "We are not going to play, what are you going to do with us? You go back quickly!"

Before Qiao Wen spoke, Jiang Yufeng smiled and answered for him: "Awen is worried about you and wants to accompany you."

Qiao Wen: "Yes, Brother Nan, many people take care of them."

Chen Jianan's handsome face became even more stern: "What kind of care? You don't know what your body is like. We have to float for a few days at sea, let alone what we will encounter when we enter Vietnam. Your mind is south. Brother took it, go home obediently and wait for me to come back."

Qiao Wen said: "Brother Nan, I am not joking with you. I really want to go with you. Brother Feng has already agreed to me."

Only then did Chen Jianan realize that he was here for real, and he was anxious and said in vain: "Brother Feng, why are you making a mess with Xiao Qiao? Is he the one who can go to Vietnam with us?"

Jiang Yufeng glanced at him faintly: "You can go wherever you go, why can't Awen go? I think he is much more reliable than you."

"No—" Chen Jianan was about to stamp his feet in a hurry, "Brother Feng, don't tease me anymore."

Jiang Yufeng sneered: "What are you doing? I'll go up and check the warehouse first, and you two will hurry up." After that, he greeted the other brothers to board the ship, leaving Qiao Wen and Chen Jianan to pull at the dock.

Chen Jianan hugged his arms and showed a grumbling cold face, as if he wanted to scare back Qiao Wen, who didn't know the height of the sky.

It's a pity that his appearance can also scare others, Qiao Wen was not fooled by him at all, and he even wanted to laugh a little. He took his arm and said softly, "Brother Nan, I know you are not going to play, and I laughed that you may encounter a lot of dangers on this trip. It is precisely because I know that I want to go with you. My body is Not good, but I know how to measure."