70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 70:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 70:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Yufeng frowned, followed him into the house, and asked suspiciously: "Without money? Is there any other way?"

Qiao Wen said: "Although Brother Nan is impulsive, but those ghosts humiliate people and call us Chinese as a small force. If you directly pay the money to solve the problem, it will be really humiliating. If Nan Ge came out to know, I am afraid I'll be so angry to kill people."

Jiang Yufeng nodded, and filled with righteous indignation: "That's true, if Hexingshe wasn't too stable now, I would have liked to chop off those bastards. It's a deception!"

Qiao Wen lifted the bag with money on the ground, and glanced at the half-opening zipper, full of colorful bills, and even a lot of small bills of two yuan. It is estimated that they can be collected tonight. Get it out. He smiled and sighed, thinking of that dispute with Qin Yunfei, if Jiang Yufeng hadn't come forward to help, Chen Jianan would either be desperate, the end of the world would be blackened, or Zhao Shanhai would be killed, and he would never have what it is now. Life.

Speaking of them, they were not relatives, but Jiang Yufeng looked after them as if they were his own brothers.

He handed the bag to the person opposite, and said with a smile: "Brother Feng, thank you, you are the eldest brother of me and Nan."

Jiang Yufeng took the bag and said amusedly: "You are also my brother." Then he asked, "Do you really have a way?"

Qiao Wen nodded and motioned for him to come in and sit down and talk carefully.

Over the past six months, I have experienced so many things together, which can be regarded as birth and death. Jiang Yufeng knows that Qiao Wen is a capable person. If he weren't there in Vietnam at the beginning, a few of them had fallen there early. And the two of them are able to move out of the walled city and live a stable and decent life, they all rely on him.

This is also an important reason why Anan didn't immediately arrest Wang Peter and threatened to release him. The two boys are no longer in the walled city and have a bright future. The method of the walled city is obviously no longer suitable for them, so the brothers are asked to raise money.

Now that Qiao Wen said that he did not intend to spend money to save people, he believed that he was not just talking about it casually.

Qiao Wen handed him a few photos. Although they were black and white photos, they were very clear. Everyone's outline can be seen clearly. Just looking at the pictures and talking can piece together the whole story.

Jiang Yufeng naturally saw what the photo was, but he didn't understand what he meant. He raised his head and said in a puzzled manner: "Awen, you want to..."

Qiao Wen said: "Although Brother Nan provokes people we can't afford to provoke this time, we were lucky. There happened to be a photographer at the bar that night to take pictures of the incident. The ghost humiliated the Chinese waiter, Brother Nan couldn't see that he was righteous, and he didn't hurt people much. However, he was arrested and faced a year and a half of prison. This is definitely a sensational event in the Chinese society. Now the ICAC is established. Immediately, police officers at all levels are very low-key and cautious. Do you think Nan Ge will still be detained?"

Jiang Yufeng wants to say it very clearly, but it doesn't count, but he suddenly realized that he nodded, a little uncertain: "Will this explosion really cause a sensation?"

Qiao Wen nodded: "Although Hong Kong City has been colonized for so many years, the ideology of worshipping foreigners and foreigners is very serious. Many people automatically regard the ghost as a foreigner. But most ordinary people are actually better than the ghosts in the port city. , Has always been dissatisfied. This incident happened to be an opportunity for them to vent. I dare to pack the votes. As long as this news comes out, many people will take to the streets and call on the police to release Nan Ge. Then who dares to continue to be detained? I'm afraid that the black hat can't be kept."