55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain TSWHDAV » Chapter 55:
The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain Chapter 55:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Watching Chen Canaan politely scared away a pair of mandarin ducks with a knife, the surrounding couples who were originally lovers of you and mine suddenly turned from open capitalist lovers to feudal conservatives, sitting honestly and earnestly. Appreciate the knights and heroes on the big screen.

In the second half of the movie, Qiao Wen and Chen Jianan had a very good viewing experience due to the couple who were not in the way. Especially Chen Jianan, who doesn't need to be jealous and jealous.

When I came out of the theater, I saw a sugarcane seller on the side of the road. The two bought a section, and they were walking and chewing while chatting in the cool breeze at night.

Seeing that Chen Canan's face was quite excited, Qiao Wen smiled and asked casually: "Do you think this movie is good?"

Chen Jianan nodded: "It's okay, but I don't think martial arts are good, it looks too fake."

Qiao Wen laughed: "It's not like making a movie like you really fight, how can it be real."

Chen Jianan shook his head indifferently: "Anyway, if it were me, it would definitely make the martial arts look more real, it would be exciting!"

Qiao Wen smiled and said: "Okay, when we have money and go to make movies, you will be responsible for martial arts."

Chen Jianan patted his chest and said, "It's not that I speak big words. If I were a dragon and tiger martial artist, the martial arts scene would definitely be better than today's movie."

He just talked casually, like a child dreaming an unrealistic dream, but Qiao Wen listened to it.

In the next 20 to 30 years, the film industry will become one of the most important industries in this city, and it can even be recorded in the annals of history. How many people have created myths in this industry and become idols that people worship. You may be able to make a fortune in the stock market and real estate you foresee in advance, but neither of these two can become a real business. To put it bluntly, it is the same as a capitalist. But movies are not the same, not to mention the benefits of the country and the people, at least it is a cultural symbol, well done can be respected by people and go down in history.

Besides, he is very interested in movies.

While he was pondering, Chen Canan next to him had already begun to gesture and said with excitement: "Just now when the protagonist and the villain were in a decisive battle, the villain swept with an uppercut. You can just hit the villain’s chin in the air. This is both real and beautiful, instead of jumping up and stepping on the opponent’s head inexplicably." He retracted his hand and said, "I heard that Beijing opera was not good for these years, and many Wusheng went to movies. To be a dragon and tiger martial artist, they are all opera styles. They are good-looking or good-looking, but they are still a bit short. I think they still have to learn martial arts."

Qiao Wen said with a smile: "You are quite professional!"

Chen Jianan was so embarrassed by him that he waved his hand in embarrassment: "I have never seen how people make movies, just talking nonsense."

Qiao Wen said: "Good point."

Chen Jianan chuckled, and stretched out his hand to embrace Qiao Wen's shoulder: "Don't praise me, and I'm not afraid that I will float up."

Qiao Wen also laughed: "If you want to float up, I can also hold it."

Chen Jianan simply hooked his neck: "You still want to hold me with such strength?"

The Sick and Weak Horse Dressed As a Villain जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें