Davetrap (angst??)

-I've never written shit be patient with me-

Waiting. Waiting seemed like all Dave could do at this point. It had been 30 years and still no sign of sportsy, but he still hung on to hope. Dave sat in the dark of a rundown freddy Fazbenders, feeling the old rusty springlocks dig into his rotting purple flesh as he cursed Jack under his breath for making him wait so long. "Sportsy bettah have a good explanation for why he ain't here..." his odd Boston type accent made him sound confident in Jack showing up, but he was a anxious every second he thought about his orange companion. All Dave could do was think, and thinking was what he had done for the past 30 years.
What if he had purposely left Dave to rot? What if he was never coming back? What if he was dead himself..?
All these thoughts slowly eating at Dave's decomposing brain as he sat in the heavy metal suit and ate kebabs alone. He hated being alone. Not a moment went by where Dave didn't sit in the dark and imagine he was working in the back of the safe room with the tangerine man by his side. Preforming in dangerous suits, cleaning up the pizzeria, cooking shitty stale pizzas, making fun of Matt the virgin and the phoney fuck known as their boss, and of course killing kiddins. Those vague memories of happiness were the only thing truly keeping Dave going. The only reason he still waited in hope for Jack.
As he sat in his sorrowing thoughts, nibbling at a old kebab, a sudden clash of noise was heard. Like something being hauled or whatever. This was weird to Dave, because the only things that made noise in this rundown joint was occasional rats and teenagers looking to do some graffiti and get in trouble. But this noise was different, like metal clashing against the floor.
Dave got up from his resting corner with curiosity, groaning loudly as he stood and felt the springlocks adjust in his corpse. "Damn suit is gonna make me pop my nuts!" He yelled in pain as he stood up and moved to explore.
-update chapter 2 is way better I swear-