Seishun

"Jin," I shouted angrily at him as I stormed into his bedroom one morning. In fact, it's the morning I start scouting middle schools since I took the last year off in America training in tennis.
He sat up and looked at me as he took a cigarette out of his mouth using two fingers. He blew out smoke. "Hai?"
"You're supposed to take me to Yamabuki and other Japan schools to scout so I can find a good one to play tennis at!" I shouted.
"Was that today?" Jin drawled.
"Hai! Hai! Hai!" I shouted. "Now get your lazy ass off your bed and start moving!"
"We end at my school, Yamabuji Middle School," Jin said as he grabbed his tennis bag and changed into his uniform.
"Great," I grinned. "Now be quick. I've gotta find a good one before tomorrow."
"Hai, Atsuko," Jin replied, leading me around Japan until we stopped at his school. He had one more to show me after this. We had already visited tons, a few included Hyotei, interesting but nobody's my kind, and St. Rudolph, they already have a winner, no need for another, then there's Rikkaidai, a team with a monkey that has a temper, Kirihara Akaya. He'd make a good friend to me if we ever got close, but I'm not going there. They have their violent member already. I'm seeing Yamabuki and then I'm choosing the one that Jin doesn't want me to choose if it has a tennis team. I'm choosing it because he doesn't want me to and it would annoy him. He calls it Seigaku.
The Yamabuki middle school tour was boring so I kinda just walked along thinking about what Seigaku would be like if it has a tennis team.
And then we arrived at Seishun Gakuen Academy, or more known as Seigaku. Supposedly they have a national level middle schooler there, a rockstar rookie, power smashers, data players, and a prodigy. Jin left me at the gates and then walked back to Yamabuki, his hands shoved in his pockets as he lit a cigarette and smoked it.
I walked around until I found the tennis courts and saw a woman in a purple tracksuit sitting on a bench talking to a brown haired teen with thinly framed glasses.
"Excuse me, are you the coach of Seigaku's tennis team?" I asked as I strode up to them, my hands in my pockets.

3rd P.O.V

There was a new voice on court which drew some of the regulars' attention. A small girl, no older than twelve stood talking to their coach, Ryuzaki. She was asking about tennis and their club.
"Who is she?" Momoshiro asked loudly.
"Probably just a new girl who wants to join our club, I wouldn't think too much about it, Momo," Oishi said, the mother hen of them all.
"So, is it possible for me to join the regulars?" the girl asked, her long silver hair cascading down her back and she turned to the coach.
"You'll have to ask the captain that question. But first you'll need to find out which one of them is the captain," Coach Ryuzaki replied.
Momo laughed. "There's no way she can tell which one of us is the captain.
"Alright, Captain," the girl said, turning to Tezuka, the teen on the bench. "Am I able to join your team?" As she said this, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it.
"Beat three of my regulars and I'll allow you," Tezuka replied smoothly, strictly.
"Hai," the girl said. She turned to the regulars on the court and strode swiftly out to the with a cigarette in her mouth. She blew out a puff of smoke and bit down on it as she spoke.
"Any of you dorks think you can beat me?" She asked cockily, looking the regulars dead on in their eyes. "Hmm. No volunteers? Well then. I choose you, you, and you." She pointed the end of her cigarette at Momoshiro, Kaido and Taka.
"Me?!" Momo shouted.
"What? Scared, Momo?" Ryoma mused with a smirk as he lifted his head to laugh in Momo's face.
"Scared? Why would I be scared?" Momo laughed. "I'll crush her."

Atsuko's P.O.V

"We'll see about that," I smirked, dropping my cigar on the ground and grinding it in with the heel of my shoes. "I don't think you're strong enough to beat me."
"You smoke, I'll beat you no problem," the teen said confidently.
"Fssshhh," another black haired boy hissed. He wore a green bandana around his head and glared at the other one.
"What? You doubt me, Snake?! I'll beat her quicker than you!" Momo shouted. Hmph. I was already picking up their names.
"We both know I'm better than you," he said.
"Oh yeah?!" Momo shouted. "I'll prove I'm better than you!" Momo grabbed his racket and stepped on one side of the court.
The game was swift. I bruised one of his wrists and won 6-1. The next few games were even easier. I think I passed with flying colors. I smoked another cigar as I walked over to their captain.
"Well, am I on or not?" I said, cocky and impatient.
"I keep my word," the captin replied. I smirked.
"Good. Can't wait to tell Jin about this," I muttered under my breath.
"What was that?" Momo said as he scowled at me. "You can't wait to make kin with us?"
"Moron," I said as I brushed past him. "Oh, and Momoshiro Takashi, don't mess with me."
"She's creepy!" the red headed player wailed.
"Eiji, she's a little girl, I'm sure she's not creepy, she's probably super nice when she opens up to people," the black haired egg head said.
"Call me creepy all you'd like Kikumaru Eiji," I called back, remembering his name. Jin had quized me on everyone and how they played and acted and reacted. "I think it suits me rather well if I do say so myself."
"Ah! Oishi! Hide me!" Eiji shouted, jumping behind the egg head. I smirked to myself and then left the tennis grounds and headed for Yamabuki.
"Jin, I made it into their regular team already. It was way too easy for me," I bragged with a confident smirk on my lips.
"Hey, I'm Sengoku. I'm single. You want my number?" Sengoku flirted.
"Did you already forget about me?" I pouted fakely.
"Oi! It's Atsuko!" Sengoku shouted loudly.
"Atsuko, why are you here?" Jin broke in.
"Why else would I be here? To see my precious older brother of course. Nah, joking. I came here to brag about how easy it was to get into Seigaku's regular member team. It was too easy. I was bored. Is Seigaku really that bad?"
"We lost to them in the Tokyo Preliminary tournament," a black haired boy piped up. He's Jin's shadow, Dan Taichi.
I snorted. "No wonder Jin didn't want me to go to school there."
"Why didn't you come join us?" Sengoku asked. "We could use a person like you here."
"Hard pass," I drawled. "I don't like being compared to Jin, I already played here two years ago, and Seigaku has a National level captain there. His name's Tezuka, right?"
"Hai. He's so mean and strict to the regulars," Sengoku shuddered. "He'd ruin my skin."
"Anyways, I officially start tomorrow. I get today off since I just enrolled. I'll crash here for a while, head home with Jin when school's over," I said, plopping down in a lounge chair and dozing off.