Chapter 16

Back to hell

I woke up the next morning to Sage having the biggest fit ever know to her.

"I'd rather die then go!"

Sighing I sit up and take a few minutes to wake up , once I do I get up and get ready for the day throwing on some jeans , a green sweater, and shoes .
I walk out of my room and I stopped dead in my steps I rubbed my eyes hard to make sure what I was seeing was right.
And it was! On the couch was Sage tied up she had the potty face. My aunt walks in with drinks smiling like she didn't just do that to Sage!

"Morning Nyla"

"Uhhhh......"

"I'll untie her when we get to the school"

I nodded not knowing what had happened and take the cup of hot chocolate sipping it and also helping Sage sip hers .

"Do I want to know?"

"This woman is crazy!"

"Sage what did you do?"

"I tried to run into the woods and she wrestled me like I'm one of her hogs!"

I couldn't help but laugh honestly wish I would have seen that.

"Laugh it up!"

"Oh I will!"

She groaned out and after we firsted our hot chocolate I picked up Sage and put her in the back seat buckling her in and then getting in myself.
I watched as the trees became buildings as we drove closer to town I wasn't ready for this year and neither was Sage but I knew we had to go. Once we arrived at the front of the school dread settled in on me I hated looking at this school , hate the people in the school. As one of the teachers came to open the car door my aunt got out and picked up Sage making the poor teacher go white and his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"She might try and run so be careful"

The teacher turned back to me and I just smiled and closed the car doors following behind my aunt.
Once inside the school my aunt put Sage down and untied her so many people were looking at us.

"Alright girls behave and have a great day"

"You! Evil Woman!"

Sage yelled out as she stood and stomped the floor.
But she turned to see everyone looking at her and she became mute .
I knew that look well I did that my first year in high school but I won't let her become like me.

"Hey don't let happened define you Sage "

She looked to me with a small smile. But that's when I realized I said those same exact words Caspin said to me.

"No one really likes me Nyla all my friends were fake"

"I know but she wasn't"

GhosmoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara