Chapter 4

✨New family✨

I woke up with a late start as I heard a knock on my door and the handle turning I jumped up in panic remembering that Albert was in here .

"Wait dont open the door "

I yelled but it was to late my sister opened the door giving me an odd look , I turned to look at the couch and Albert wasnt there . Where had he gone?

"Mom said get ready and come down stairs"

And with that Sage walked away and down the stairs so I got up and looked around one last time before getting ready , I throw on some blue jeans , a black T-shirt with fall leafs on it and some white Van's. As I walked down the stairs my mother and sister were already ready for something I'm not sure what? , but before I could open my mouth she simply said let get in the car I glance at my sister with confusion but she gave me the same look back but we both walked out the door and got in the car . Sage tried for ten minutes to get mom to tell her what was going on but my mother flat out told her to shut up , as we drove down a road we came into town and we passed about six shops before she stopped in front of a shop the sign read.

Mystical magic

I didnt understand why we were here my mother didnt believe in witchcraft. Anything that wasn't Christianity she didn't agree with . I wasn't one ,I didnt understand the difference in it and any other religion but my sister loved to make herself look like a good little christian girl and her god knows shes not one at all.

"Mom why are w-"

But before my sister could say a word my mother shushed her and told us to get out of the car and one by one we did we followed her into the shop .
It was amazing it had so many different smells and somethings had smoke coming out of them , jars of herds ,bugs , many kinds of rocks some that even glowed. Many books that got my eye ,jewelry, some interesting painting, shirts it was amazing if you ask me but my mother looked as if she could burn this place to the ground.

"Ashley?!"

My mother yelled getting tangled in some kind of hanging dream catcher .

"ASHLEY!"

All of a sudden a plumpy woman dressed in a long slinky green dress and many necklaces, earrings and rings came waddling from the back room she had a witch hat on it had mushroom on it and
With what looked like a stick of wheat on it .

"On big sis how have you been?, it's been so long since I've seen you!, look how great you look!"

"Thank you Ashley wish I could say the same thing "

"You never told me you had a sister "

I said looking at my aunt looking her over and the one now turns to me with such a small smile on her face .
My mother gave me a look but I shrugged at her not really caring what look she gave me .