Chapter 7

Your a bad sister

By the time I even realized winter came around and fall fell right away from me this year I turned 17 and it sucked work was the easiest time I had of the day school was hell since the incident people talked and gossiped thankfully my sister didnt give me hell as much,
Sage begged mom and dad to let her get a job and they wouldnt let her . Why I'm not even sure I mean shes 16 .
But I knew better than arguing with them lately, they have been none stop fighting at some point my mother smacked dad and it made Sage fear her , Then me and Sage got thrown into therapy! I was put on two different kinds of medication for bipolar disorder 2, anxiety. It was complete bullshit it made my parents stress even more.
And I was honestly ready for them to pretend I didn't exist. My brain had been a mess lately with the meds and my unanswered questions that sit in my journal taunting me sighing looking back at the teacher who was going on about the Boston tea party.
To the left of my eye I see Sage at the door on the other side of the doors small window mouthing to me, I couldn't understand what the hell she was saying. She gave me an angry face then the bell rang declaring that class was over so I got up and meet her at my locker.

"Nyla!"

She yelled latching onto me like she was in dispare.

"Yes Sage?"

"Could we go to the mall and shop?"

I rolled my eyes at her knowing what she wanted to get but I knew my mother would kill us. But it is my money.

"Yes Sage I'll take you to get your nose pierced, but I'm getting mine done too."

She jumped up so fast slipping in her excitement movements, causing some kids to laugh.
So when the end of the day rolled around we didnt get on the busy we walked to the mall and into the tattoo studio.

"Hello girls"

"Hi we are here to get two nose piercings and a belly."

Sage smiled at me and the man told us to pick jewelry out and I picked one for a septum, Sage picked one for a normal one then she wanted us to have matching belly rings so we pick two out that had a pink heart on it. I went first it was painful when the needle went through but after that it wasn't so bad , I watched as they did Sage she grinned ear to ear it felt good to do something rebelish after we got done the total was 102 I had 100 and she gave me a 20 to help pay I smiled and gave her the change so she had money.

By the time we got done it was time for me to head to work.
Sage didnt want to go home I didn't blame her home has been hell and nothing but that and plus we just did something mom hated so I told her she could wait with me until I get off work she smiled and walked with me to work .

When I walked in Auntie was cleaing a little bit when she seen Sage she smiled brightly but with a little confuse.

"Sage dear how nice yo see you!"

Sage on the other hand looked scared of her Sage has only heard bad things about her from our mother of course. But as soon as Auntie hugged her and Sage kinda looked sad as if she had been longing to be hugged?