Iruka and kakashi.

Iruka pov.

Moving back to Japan and with the husbands was stupid. Kurama was pissed. On the flight I saw kakashi. The guy I used to have a crush on. He was in the same grade as me in middle school. But he left when his father was going through a tough time. I never lost my feelings.

But seeing my son and grandchildren get abused by him made me mad. He was dead to me. When we arrived at the mansion. Naruto was taken by the grandparents and was beaten. Kakashi took that time to talk to me.

"I remember you from middle school." Kakashi said drinking. I nodded and looked down. He looked great. But he was married to my son. "I used to like you back then, but you married my son." Iruka told him. Kakashi looked at him and smiled.

"I knew you liked me. I'm sorry for abusing Naruto and my children. But I can't leave my family. We can be friends but I can't divorce my wife." Kakashi told me. I started crying. I thought I was over him but I guess I wasn't.

"No, we should not do that to Naruto. I love him. He is my son. I won't do that to him move on." I told kakashi before walking out that room. I went to the children's room to see them sleeping. I cried holding naruko. She was his daughter. She woke up and looked at me. "Grandma?" She said. She kissed her forehead and told her to go back asleep.

After that I've been avoiding him. My son was in a coma and he was pregnant. I had to be the mother for the children. We all missed him. I was alone in the laundry room when he came in and locked the door behind him. Before I could talk he kissed me. I kissed him back. There we had sex.

I felt so guilty for doing that with my son in law. But it felt so good. He was so big and rough I loved it all. He finished inside me then got dressed. "I love you iruka, so much I can get a divorce I will get a divorce just give me a chance." Kakashi begged me. I was still on the counter naked I didn't say anything.

He walked out. I started crying again. He was killing me. Naruto wasn't here to tell me no or yes. I just felt so guilty. Not only that but Naruto almost died that night. In the middle of the night after putting the children to bed I went to Naruto's room. His stomach was so huge.

I held his hand and cried, "Naruto I'm sorry I've fallen inlove with kakashi vise versa. I know you have naruko together but if you let us be together we can raise her together." I begged but got no reaction. I walked out the room and went to mine. I washed up and layed in bed. If I was any special like the uzumakis I would have the ability to get pregnant.

But I'm not special nobody would want to kidnap me. I was useless I couldn't give Kakashi children like he needed only Naruto can with giving the children a steady life by his name. Naruto would help every children he had. I wasn't needed. I fell asleep to those thoughts.

It was finally the day where we would have to take the babies out. Karin has been telling us to prepare for loosing Naruto or the children. How can somebody prepare for that?! I was falling apart. I haven't eaten or slept. Kakashi kept coming in my room and sleeping with me. I didn't tell him no nor did I push him off.

I was guilty in this so was he, we all watched as the children was taken out of Naruto. It was difficult all the children started acting up at the same Time as Naruto. We lost a child that day but naruto woke up. I felt more guilty then I ever had. Seeing kakashi look at his newborn children.

I promised myself I wouldn't do that again. So that night when kakashi came In my room I told him that he had to stop having sex now that naruto was up. He seemed to get it and walked away. I was left crying on my bed. But tatsuya came in my room and on my bed. " mommy even though I have a daddy now you are still my mom." He told me.

I hugged him and started crying in his arms. We fell asleep together. After that I was closer with Naruto and the children. Me and Naruto was home all day to watch the children. I confessed what happened and Naruto smiled at me and told me, "go for it, if you love him get him." It always stood in my head but I couldn't.

My job was to be the nany for the children. Not the step mother. I wasn't going to do that to him. So me and kakashi was left at that. A short summer hook up. Whenever I felt like I needed sex I would go out and get drunk and have a one night stand. But it was better than going after a married man with children. I was satisfied with my life.