29.

It has been a solid 4 months. Naruto has not moved an inch on his own. Nor has he breathed on his own. He was living on food iv tubes and fake oxygen that was given to him through his nose that was shoved down his throat into his lung. The children visited Naruto before going to either school or daycare with iruka and deidera, who was hired buy the husbands.

And they visited after dinner to say goodnight. It was painful on them all. Seeing Naruto there but not be there. It was heart breaking. Karin and konan cared for him everyday. They have broken the news to his husbands that he was pregnant. But with Naruto's body being so weak the babies would not make it.

But here it's been and every child made it. They was all in the room to check the gender of the children. This was probably going to be the last children Naruto has. It was clear they all was doing badly. Karin did the ultrasound and looked for the genders.

"There is seven boys and three girls." Konan said. Everybody was shocked. Ten children was too much for Naruto's body to handle he already looked how he did holding the twins in his ninth month. He was only going to get worst. Everybody but one person was sad about this.

In the corner hiashi hyuga was chuckling. He had done something unimaginable to Naruto. And now he was happy to see the results. He wanted to see if he can have a son with Naruto. So he beat Naruto and used him. He didn't regret it at all.

The husbands told Karin and Konan that if Naruto's health was at risk to save him before the children. They could always have more children but only one Naruto they learned that on the time they had away from Naruto.

It was depressing in the mansion. The children missed their mother, the husbands missed they wife, and the family missed their brother, and son. Nothing was the same.

The media was kept out of all affairs that happened with Naruto, but people was getting pushy to have an interview. Menma started school. He went to the most prestigious school to train him well. While naruko was getting trained to do chores and be the perfect wife.

As time passed thing but his stomach changed. Naruto's health was weakening as the children grew but they kept them in there. Naruto was in his seventh month when they determined to take the children out. Konan and Karin took the children out. Sadly one son had passed.

Not only was the children having problems but Naruto started convulsing. His vitals went down. Too many problems was happening and not enough time to fix them all. The husbands chose Naruto I've the children. So Konan stopped helping the children and tended to Naruto.

He woke up that day. But sadly another child was in trouble . Naruto was staring at everything that happened. It was too much for him to understand. Karin was able to save that child and all of them was put in the nicu box for them to get bigger. While Konan helped Naruto.

Naruto was looking at his husbands who was crying. Outside the room was the grandparents and Naruto's family. Naruto looked at them, "what happened." He said. They all ran and hugged him.

"Naru we are sorry, we will never hurt you, just don't leave us," they cried. Naruto hugged them back and cried. They hugged for a while before letting go. "We'll naruto you was in a coma for seven months. You also gave birth to wonderful children." Itachi said. Naruto nodded. He looked over at the small children in the nicu boxes.

But he saw the pale and purple child on the counter. Naruto paled. "W-what happened to that child?" Naruto asked. They looked at the small dead baby boy. They looked down at Naruto. "I'm sorry, he died." Karin said. Naruto started crying.

Naruto cried himself to bed. He husbands covered him in clothes and blankets. Then went to the children. "Karin I want you to DNA test the children." Madara told her. "I already did." She told them. Karin looked at the papers in her hands with the results she went over them.

"So the babies are in order of the oldest to youngest. You should name them." Karin said, while giving the papers to the husbands. They looked at the children. They looked at her and smiled. They all had another child. Although Karin looked at the middle child. He was going have a hard life.

They all decided not to name the children until Naruto woke up. But they wondered who the father of the dead child was and the child of the middle child. Naruto woke up the next day not prepared to hear what he was going to hear.