21.

They waited for naruto to wake up but he didn't. So they booked the hotel and went there. The children was eating the fries and chicken nuggets they bought on the way. It would be a long night. After the children finished eating they looked at Suigetsu. They was only used to him.

"Where is mommy and daddy?" Menma asked. All the kids looked at him. Suigestu carried Menma to sit on his lap. "We had to leave daddy remember, but I want to be your new daddy will you let me?" Suigestu told him. The children looked at Suigestu then each other. "But my daddy is my daddy and their daddy is there." Menma said.

"We can all have one dad." Suigestu said. The children eyes filled with tears. Their fathers might have treated them horribly but they very much still loved them. "O-okay." Menma said. He hugged Suigetsu. The other children went to Suigetsu and joined the hug. Suigetsu smiled to himself knowing the children was okay with him being their new fathers.

It was getting late and the children was still up. Suigetsu knew that if Naruto was here he would have them put to bed. So he wanted to do what Naruto would have done. "Bed time let's go!" He yelled. "I'll make their bottles." Deidera said. Suigetsu nodded the children falls asleep faster when they are drinking warm milk. When the bottles was make Suigestu put them all in the bed and gave naruko and boruto the bottle while the twins and Menma got a sippy cup.

They fell asleep so he took the bottles out their mouths. "In the morning I will come get the children. The flight leaves in the night time." Iruka said. Kurama nodded. Suigestu and kurama would be sharing a room with the kids. They all went to bed after discussing the plan, in the morning iruka came.

He was going to put them in the stroller but naruko started crying. Her squirming and crying woke the other children up who also started crying. "I'll change her diaper." Deidera said. He was loving being a parent for his brothers children when Naruto couldn't. He picked up Naruto who dug herself into his chest. She was cold and it was obvious. He walked to the bathroom and changed her. After the started the bath water.

He went to the others and gave Naruko to kurama. Kurama wasn't really a child type of person. He hated children and didn't want them. That's part of the reason why he never gotten married or had sex he was scared of the possibility of getting anyone pregnant. The main thing about the uzumaki heritage was that if you was born with more recessive genes you was able to reproduce even if your male.

If you had more dominant genes you was able to get people pregnant. And the fertility was 100 percent successful making the chances even higher. That's the reason they didn't get mad when Naruto showed up with five children. It was because his husbands knew about Naruto's recessive genes and exploited it to their own gain.

Kurama looked at his niece. She was the female version of his youngest brother Naruto. She looked at kurama and smiled. He just stared at her. They stared at each other until she was taken out of his arms by iruka. She started crying, she squirmed in irukas arms until she was able to see kurama. She continued staring at him. Kurama chuckled she had the guts and the determination of a namikaze. "I like you, little child," kurama said.

She started clapping and cheering. "Mommy!" She said he relaxed into irukas grip. Iruka turned her around so she was facing him. She snuggled into his grips and closed her eyes. She was missing Naruto but this new person would fill that gap perfectly. She ended up falling back asleep again irukas chest. Iruka rubbed her back and smiled. "Maybe Naruto will let me and deidera adopt some of the children."

Iruka said. Deidera listening looked at him. "But I want a newborn." Deidera said. Iruka nodded her too wanted to be a father again to a baby, but never really found the right person. "The children in his stomach we can adopt those." Iruka said. "But they aren't only Naruto's children but his rich husbands if they find us they will take the children back." Suigetsu told them.

They all thought about it. The children Naruto took hold great threats. Not only would they have to run from their fathers but they have to keep safe people that want their power for their own use. "I will see what Naruto wants. He is still a child raising too many children." Iruka said. He looked at naruko and kissed her forehead. "Mommy sick?" Boruto asked. They looked at him. His chubby hands was holding fruits that he was eating.

"No your mother is not sick he is just resting for you brother and other sibling." Kurama said. Boruto looked even more confused but still nodded his head.

The day went by to fast. And it was time for them to go. Iruka put the children in the stroller and gave them toys. They would be away from Naruto for a long time. Kurama held naruko who was drooling on his shoulder. Suigetsu smiled at the children. "Me and mommy will be there soon." He told the kids who smiled. They went to the airport and watched the kids with Naruto's brothers and father leave. Kuramas only focus was getting his brother back to his health and away from danger.