Naruto and hikaru.

Hikaru grew up different from the children. His older children was always trained by their fathers and taken to see and meet people. The daughter like naruko was taught to cook and clean. But he had nobody but Naruto. He was never told who his father was.

He understood that he and his siblings didn't have the same fathers but he didn't have a father of any of them. He was four when he first asked Naruto who his father was. Naruto looked at him and smiled. "Daddy isn't here." Was all he said.

Hikaru nodded and left it at that. But here is was now six years old. He and the other eight children turned six two months ago, it was a big birthday party. Because their eldest brother Menma would be turning fourteen soon.

Meaning he was going to be of age to contribute in the business. He was handsome, but sadly wasn't interested in dating. His family tried to get him into an arranged marriage but he declined. He was quiet and didn't talk much.

He always glared at hikaru whenever he was around. All the boys did. Naruko only ignored him. Sasuko being younger then him even hits him. He was annoyed. None of his family treated him right. His mother was soon busy with more children when he turned four. He wasn't loved.

His birthday party had people there. But he met a man named hiashi. He told him that he was Hikarus father. Hikaru cried in his arms and hugged him. Naruto found them hugging in the room. Naruto got mad. He started yelling at hiashi to leave his child alone.

Naruto dragged hikaru out the room. There he was pinched on the ear from Naruto. "Stay away from that man." Naruto said. Hikaru looked down. "No who is he?" Hikaru asked. Naruto didn't even look or respond to hikaru.

"WHO IS HE." Hikaru asked again Naruto stopped and carried hikaru. Hikaru let Naruto carry him. Naruto took them to the couch and sat down. "He's your father." Naruto said. Hikaru looked at Naruto with tears In his eyes. "You kept daddy away from me." Hikaru said.

"Why? I needed him, why?" Hikaru asked yelling. Naruto was stressed out dealing with the amount of children he had so yelled, "BECAUSE HE HURT ME." Naruto told him. Hikaru looked at Naruto who was crying. Naruto set hikaru down. "Go outside daddy is with the children." Naruto said.

Hikaru nodded and walked outside, there he was glared at and down upon by the guests and his family. He felt like everybody but he knew. He saw his uncle and ran to him. "Uncle do you hate me?" He asked. Deidera looked at him and smiled.

"No hikaru it's not your fault your father hurt my brother. I can't hate you." Deidera said. He and Sasori had another child with the help of Naruto. There was ayumi and a male with the name of haru. For Naruto's dead child.

Hikaru smiled at him. There was a big cake for all the children who turned six today. They stood infront of the cake without hikaru. Hikaru was never sung happy birthday, when he would go up they would all kick him out or send him to his room. He was tired of it.

Naruto was with hiashi in the room. "You stay away from my children, I don't trust none of them with you." Naruto said glaring at him. He chuckled and pulled out a paper. "I won full custody of our child." He said. Naruto's heart fell.

He opened the paper and read it. "Hiashi hyuga is granted full custody of hikaru uzumaki." Naruto's knees buckled. He started crying. Hiashi went and took hikaru away. Naruto cried for his son. Everybody didn't care but Naruto.

It's been two months and Naruto hasn't seen hikaru since that birthday. Naruto knows that hikaru is probably having a better life there then here but he still cared about him. Hikaru was a submissive meaning he was able of getting pregnant,

Naruto was scared that Hiashi would try anything, he was just scared. He needed to get his son back. But his husbands didn't care that he was gone. And they wasn't going to give him money to get him back. Naruto was alone in this.

Naruto called for shikamaru and itachi. They went into Naruto's room. Naruto was laying in bed. He has been since hikaru got taken. "Please help me get my son back." Naruto begged. He has given his husbands family all the children. They wanted. He was no longer in debt. They owed him this much.

"Fine Naru, but after this no more. We can't keep going behind Madara back." Itachi told Naruto who hugged him. They called around and found a lawyer who can fight to get Naruto custody. And they was able to call in some judges who owed them favors.

It took a year before Naruto was even able to get visits with hikaru. But when hikarh told Naruto about the things that happened at his fathers house Naruto was granted full custody. The other husbands saw how much Naruto was affected by this and made a promise to watch hikaru. Even if he wasn't theirs they would try to make that father son connection.