30.

Naruto woke up. He was looking at the children with his husbands and his children. They was beautiful. Naruto looked at the dead child dressed up. "Did we find out who the father for him," Naruto said. Karin looked down. "Naruto it was nejis uncle," Karin said. Everybody paused. Naruto looked down and started crying,

"Naruto tell me what he did to you, what did they do to you that day." Neji asked. Naruto started shaking remember that day. "No I don't want to talk about it." Naruto said. They nodded the children was here they would get it out of him another time.

"So Naruto any names for your children you have seven boys and three girls." Konan said. Naruto thought about it. "Hachiro, shikadai , sasuko, hikaru, ito, emiko, kioshi, minato, ayumi, and haru." Naruto told them. They thought about the name Naruto said. They was all okay with the name of their children.

Madara had another son named hachiro. The oldest out of the nine. He had black hair and black eyes. Naruto's whiskers.
Shikamaru had shikadai, the second. He had shikamarus hair but greenish eyes.
Sasuke had sasuko. The third. She had black hair and black eyes. The opposite of naruko who was a female Naruto she was the female Sasuke..

The next child was hikaru who father was nejis uncle. Hiashi. Which made him clan head. Even though he was younger than Hinata and hinabi he was male so would be treated differently. All the husbands hate him. He had blond hair and bright purple eyes.

Ito was nejis son. With nejis brown silky hair and blue eyes. No whiskers,
Emiko was next, she was itachis daughter. With lots of black hair with stripes of red, and red eyes.
Kioshi is kakashis son. With grey hair and black eyes.

Minato was also kakashis son. With black hair and black eyes.
Ayumi was Sasori daughter. She had red hair and blue eyes. She looked just like deidera.
Lastly the dead child was named haru. He had dead blond hair and one purple eye and one brown eye. Naruto couldn't look at his dead child.

It was three months and the babies was finally able to live a normal life. It was rough with nine children. They was not able to get not sleep, and Naruto want able to relax because he was always feeding them but they loved it. Their big family was perfect.

Today would mark the children six month mark. They was all in their onesies with a pacifier in their mouth, today would also be the day they break the news to the other family about hikaru. Naruto has been raising hikaru alone. He hurts him to raise the child that looks the same as the evil father but it wasn't his fault.

Naruto carried hikaru down to the grand parents who fawned lived there new grandchildren, Naruto couldn't look at hiashi. But he watched his children. Naruto knew more than half of his children would be submissive making them targets for evil.

"Everybody we kept one child away from you all. We'll two." Neji said. Naruto nodded. Showing them the child in his arms covered by the blankets. "Who's the father of that child?" Hiashi asked. Naruto gulped. "You are." Naruto said. Hiashi smirked.

All the parents understood what was happening and glared at Hiashi. "How could you, he is a child and you go and do that to him." Yoshino yelled. Hiashi ignored her and went to Naruto.

Naruto flinched at the touch. "I want my son." He said. Naruto held his son tight. "Uncle you are not taking that child, we are also banning you away from our children and family." Neji said with anger in his voice. Hiashi chuckled. He wanted to see what all they could do. "I will fight for my son." Hiashi said before leaving.

Naruto started crying, he was put through so much at a young age. He looked at his son in his arms. And smiled. "You are not like your father." Naruto said before rocking him to sleep. The grandparents looked at their grandchildren. Menma got up and when to naruto.

"Mommy, we have big family!" He told naruto. Naruto was chuckling they did. And that family was going to get bigger. Naruto knew he and the husbands would want another set of children. They could afford it so why not.

Naruto looked at Menma. "Yea we do, but your the oldest brother, and you have to be good for them." Naruto said he nodded. Naruto kissed him and he ran away. Life was great. The husbands apologized and naruto forgave them. The love naruto had for them was painful. But he loved them. And they loved him after they lost him.

The end.