1 - Ding-a-ling

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. No, seriously I do. Then I wouldn't have gone to school for another 10 years. Being a doctor has been my dream since a little girl, I fell in love with babies, became an OBGYN. Work has just been Rey overwhelming lately. I just kind of need a getaway. But yeah.. Anyway... I just need a break. A good one week vacation, somewhere that I can just unwind and relax. Switzerland. Sounds nice huh. Well I'll have to book the ticket first.

Name: Amelia Grey
DOB: January 1st Oregon to Switzerland
Seat: 17C
BOARDING PASS

Okay done, booked it! Ha, for once in my life I'm being pretty spontaneous.

I walk down the stairs from the hospital and into the parking garage. I wave and say hi to Dave the guy at the front. Old man. But really nice. My flight departs at midnight, well 11, or whatever. Guess I gotta check the timing again. In the meantime when I get home I need to double check for anything that I have missed while packing the bags and suitcases. I mean I'm going away for a week... I should make sure. Before I get in my car, my colleague calls me saying one of the kids in pediatrics is upset because I forgot the hug I give him everyday. "You forgot. And he's upset. Come back up here." "On my way.." I run, my gosh, how could I've forgotten! Im so mad at myself, I always give the kids hugs before I leave, I must have forgotten, I mean with everything going on. Im almost there, just gotta go through these doors.

And Im here!

I give all of the kids hugs, like really good teddy bear hugs, to make up for me forgetting.

I walk out of the hospital once again, my footsteps echoing throughout the hollow garage, I make it to my car, but I see someone leaning on it. I can't exactly see who it is. It's quite dark right now, I finished up my shift at 5 and it's about 5:30 now, and its daylight savings time. Yeah it's winter. One of my favorite times of the year. But anyway... My green bootiful car. Eww get off it. I hesitate to walk closer, but I do. I just wanna go home. Damn it! I forgot my pepper spray at home. Ughhh life sucks! I walk closer and see a bit more of his face... NOOO, that can't be him right. If it is I need him to leave. Like Right now! We are not doing this again.

"Why are you here Aaron?"
"What, I can't come to my girlfriend's place of work? I just wanted to see you Amelia."
" Aaron, we broke up and you can't come here to see me."
"Why not?"
"We are broken up, and I don't want to see you. I thought I made that clear, last time?"
"I want you back!" He demanded
"Were you drinking."
"NO!" "I just want you back!"
"Are you serious, you were abusive and you manipulated me. That's not okay, I wasn't okay. I didn't need you in my life, and I don't need you in it now. Just leave."
"You think I'll just leave..." he said in an exasperated tone.
He tried to hold me in place against the car with both arms on each side of me. I could barely breath. I was so frightened.

...

He's in the hospital.

...
I swear I didn't do anything, like I said, he was DRUNK!
I could smell the beer, might I tell you I don't drink... not even wine or champagne. I don't know why that was important to think about in the moment, but that's what was going in my head, I was glad I don't drink.

You know... wouldn't want to do anything stupid, like Aaron. Or be stupid like that moron.

But really, I didn't do anything. He just passed out, ...after I kicked him in the ding-a-ling.
It was the combination of alcohol and pain down there that made him pass out. Mainly the beer though.
In my defense.. it was self defense, he was making me extremely uncomfortable.