Chapter - 19

Past

Jungkook was in the garden area with Kim Areum, his mother-in-law. They were chatting while having some tea and some homemade cookies, by Jungkook hismelf. He is learning to make food and they turned out good.

Areum: kook-ah, you are improving son.

She said Patting his shoulder. Jungkook smiled shyly and thanked her.

They snapped their head towards the gate when they heard horn of a car. It is Jin's and the male got down with a bag. Jungkook excused from Areum and went to get the bag from Jin as the male must be tired from working.

Jungkook: hyung give here. I will keep it in your room.

He said taking it and went inside. Jin thanked him and went towards his mother-in-law. He sat on the chair, relaxing.

Jungkook came back and served tea to Jin and sat with them.

-🥀-

It's time for dinner and Jin is busy preparing it while Jungkook helped him sometimes as he is a beginner. Soon Namjoon arrived and Jungkook asked Jin to recieve his husband and continued cooking.

He turned off the stove and asked the maids to arrange the dishes on the table who compiled. He removed the apron and went to his shared room. There his handsome of husband is busy writing something on the notepad.

Jungkook: hubby

He called softly and went towards him. Taehyung gave a wide smile and closed the notepad keeping it aside. He extended his right arm towards Jungkook who took it and went near his husband.

Taehyung pulled him making Jungkook sit on his lap. Jungkook blushed and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung: i really missed you, love.

Taehyung said nuzzling into his wife's milky neck. Jungkook smiled and kissed his husband's hair, caressing it later.

Jungkook: same here hubby

He mumbled. Taehyung looked up and captured the thin yet plumpy lip between his own and sucked onto the bottom lip it like a candy. Jungkook also reciprocated the movement of his husband and sucked his upper lips.

Jungkook: ha. . . Everyone must be waiting. Come

Jungkook said after pulling back from the kiss. Taehyung nodded his head and gave a chaste kiss to his wife's kiss and both pulled away.

-🥀-

Taehyung: hey koo, don't cry love. I will be back soon. Hm

Taehyung assured kissing his wife's forehead. Jungkook hugged him tightly.

Jungkook: i will miss you so much~

Jungkook whinned and gripped his hold around Taehyung. The idol also inhaled the younger's scent aggressively. Both the lovers had their hold around each other tightly.

Taehyung laid on the bed on his back with Jungkook nuzzling onto his chest.

Taehyung: only two weeks love. Hubby will be back. And we can go on a date.

The idol said and laid side-ways making Jungkook lay on his arms.

So, Taehyung is leaving to foreign country for his new tour. Since, Jungkook being Taehyung's wife is still unknown to the world, he can't tag along with him.

But Jungkook also wanted to be with his during the concert. He also wanna see his husband performing in real.

Jungkook: when will we announce our marriage to the world?

Jungkook asked lowly not to irritate his husband. Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook. He smiled sadly and kissed Jungkook's hand that was in his chest.

Taehyung: soon

Jungkook looked up at his husband and went towards him. Slowly encircling his arms around Taehyung's neck, Jungkook pulled his closer.

Jungkook: I love you hubby so much

With that said, Jungkook smashed his lips against Taehyung's and kissed his sloppily. Taehyung hovered over Jungkook and hugged him tightly, laying ln Jungkook's body entirely while kissing and devouring the delicious pink lips of his wife.

Taehyung: i love you more than anything

Taehyung said breaking the kiss to again kiss and bite the juicy skin. They laid on the middle of the bed kissing and sucking and bitting each other's lips, hungrily.

Love, lust, desperation, hunger, anticipation. Everything was displayed that night. The kiss took a lot of time. It's not just a kiss. The stepping stone towards something more.

They broke the kiss and breathed heavily. Lips swollen, hair disheveled and dress crippled. They looked like a mess. But a lovely mess. Drools on their corner of lips and smeared at the pink skin. Both heaved heavily.

Jungkook kissed at the corner of Taehyung's lips and smiled at him. His eyes flashing love and lust for his husband. Same goes for Taehyung.

Jungkook: make love to me hubby. Wanna be filled. Gonna miss you

Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung. The idols also gripped onto his wife's tiny waist and kissed his lips aggressively.

Jungkook tugged on the nape hair of Taehyung and pulled him towards himself. Taehyung's hand digged into the skin of Jungkook's waist making him moan at the kiss.

The kissing sound echoed inside the room. Slurping and biting and sucking and smacking sound  of lips echoed around making the atmosphere more hot.

*°*°*°*°

Chu: Sorry for the worst kissing scene༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ