Chapter - 3

Do vote and comment!!

It's a bright Sunday afternoon,

Taehyung was in his room, getting himself ready to meet the love of his life. He looked himself at the mirror and smiled at his own reflection. He was looking good in the casual attire and the person he is gonna meet, likes him in those attire than the fitted luxury suits.

Taehyung checked himself again to see if he is looking okay or, should he have to change the outfit.

But a knock in his door made him snap his head towards that direction. There stood Jin with his daughter, Jiminie in his hands.

Jin gave Taehyung a smile and walked further inside. The idol took his daughter in his hands.

Jin: you look great, Tae.

The elder said and caressed Taehyung's hair. The younger male smiled at his brother-in-law's love, that he have been recieving after his mother's death. Jin is like an another mother to Taehyung.

He nodded his head to Jin and caressed his daughter's slightly long hair lovingly and kissed her forehead. She giggled cutely.

He made her Stand on the floor and bent in her height.

Taehyung: Minnie baby, listen to Jin ahjushi and be a good girl, okay? Appa will come soon.

He kissed the little girl's head. She nodded her head with a confused face.

Jiminie: but appa, where are you going? Isn't today your day off? 'And we are supposed to go out '.

The little cutie said with a pout, mumbling the last words, looking at her feet. Taehyung sighed and caressed her hair. He looked at Jin and the elder understood the idol and took the girl in his arms.

Jin: um.. Minnie, how about you, me and Yoongi go to the park in the evening? Then at ice-cream parlour!

Jiminie's eyes beamed hearing the word ice cream. She forgot her father and jumped on her feet, happily.

Jiminie: ice cream!!!

She screamed and ran outside to meet Yoongi and tell the little guy the plan.

Taehyung looked at the clock and gasped.

Taehyung: shit, I'm late. He must be waiting and I'm so sure he is angry right now.

With that he took his wallet, mobile, car key and a spare mansion key and exited the room, then the main door of mansion.

He hurriedly went to the parking lot and clicked the button in his car key. The car to which that key belong to made a beep sound.

He walked towards the car, opening the driver seat and sat himself in it. Then, he turned the car engine by inserting the key in the key.

Seeing his car, the watchman opened the gate for the idol and he entered on the road.