Chapter - 4

Past, 6 years ago:

Group of people gathered in a place singing along with the newly debuted idol, whose voice is deep as an ocean and it is so soothing to hear it. The fans of the idol are cheering for him and some are singing along with him. He closed his eyes and sang ' winter bear ' making everyone feel touched by the song and the singer's voice.

As he finished the song, his fans screamed their lungs out as ' Taehyung -ah, we love you! ' ' Saranghae V oppa! '

He smiled at the group of his fangirls/fanboys. He then waved his hand at the fans and got off the stage.

As soon as he got to the down stage, he saw his brother waiting there with a panicked face.

Taehyung approached Namjoon, his elder brother. The elder hugged his dear little brother.

Namjoon: Tae, mom got sick again.

He said and Taehyung stood shocked hearing the breaking news. Namjoon patted the younger ones shoulder.

Namjoon: and she wants to meet you.

Taehyung shook his head vigorously and ran towards the changing room. He changed the fancy outfit into a casual outfit and headed out. They both got inside the car and drove off to the hospital.

Taehyung looked out of the window feeling so scared to loss his mother. She is suffering from a heart disease. She got attack once and it's the second time. He is so worried, as their mom is the only support for them, now in this world.

After his father's death, his mom didn't loss hope and took care of her two sons and also her husband's buisness that he left halfway. She worked really hard to raise her two sons without letting them crave for anything.

She did everything on her power to fulfill her sons' needs. She is an Iron woman.

As Taehyung was so lost in the thought of his mother, he didn't realised when they reached the hospital. Namjoon shook his brother to get him back to sense.

Taehyung looked infront and saw, they were infront of the hospital. He got off the car, wearing his mask and ran inside. Namjoon too followed his brother in.

Taehyung: Jin hyung!

He called his brother-in-law, who was sitting outside the VIP ward room, looking worried. His head hung low.

Hearing Taehyung's voice, Jin looked up and saw the idol standing with tear filled eyes. Jin spread his hands and called the boy in his embrace.

Taehyung too without hesitation went to his brother-in-law's embrace after removing his mask. He sobbed silently in the elder one's embrace. Jin patted the boy's head comforting him. Namjoon sighed worriedly.

Namjoon: Jinnie, why are you out?

Jin looked up at his husband, Taehyung still in his embrace. He kissed his husband's cheeks and said,

Jin: the d-doctor came to ch-check.

His voice cracking up. Namjoon nodded his head and ruffled the crying idol's hair.

Jin: Tae, eomma will be fine. Don't worry!

He said and made the idol sit on one of the seat that Jin was sitting on earlier.

Namjoon: Tae? Um. . .

Taehyung looked up at his brother after wipping his tears with the back of his hand. Namjoon sighed and sat beside him.

Namjoon: Tae, I will say something to you that mom said to me. And the doctor also suggested the same. To fulfil her wish. So. . . Um. . . Don't be angry with it.