Chapter - 5

Jungkook is laying on the couch of his room balcony. His both legs resting on the headrest of the couch. His head is on the hand rest of the couch.

He was staring at the late-afternoon sun, that is about to set with a serious look. His right hand index finger tapping his chin, continuously. Teeth biting the juicy lips of his, eyebrows furrowed and his tongue roaming inside his own mouth.

He looked as if he is trying to find something new in physics (?).

But soon flinched when someone tapped on his shoulder. Jungkook turn slightly back and screamed seeing his sister's face in close-up.

Nayeon got startled and fell on her butt in the floor, as she was in a squating position. Jungkook sat on the couch straightly with his right palm on his chest.

Jungkook: Nayeonie, you scared me, gurl!

Nayeon stoop up from the floor and sat on the handrest of the sofa with a pout and hands folded over her chest.

Nayeon: yah, you funny bunny! I came here to inform you something about my soon-to-be oppa-in-law. But I think you don't wanna know that?!

She said smirking and blowing her polished nails. Jungkook's eyes squinted in curiosity.

Though he wanna know about his soon-to-be hubby, he also don't wanna ask it directly. Like, he don't wanna show them that he is interested and curious about his soon-to-be spouse.

Nayeon took a quick glance at her brother and stood up from the handrest. She turned her back to Jungkook and was about to leave the balcony but got stopped by Jungkook's calling.

Jungkook: yeonie ~

He sing-sang making Nayeon smile in victory.

She turned around and asked,

Nayeon: did my oppa called me?~

She mimicked Jungkook. The elder whinned and gave a puppy eyes to his sister.

Jungkook: yeonie-ah, tell me pwease!

He showed his puppy eyes making Nayeon roll her eyes at her cute brother.

Nayeon cleared her throat and stood by the railing of the balcony, facing her brother.

Nayeon: so the thing is. . .

Jungkook looked at her impatiently, nodding his head. Nayeon tried to suppress her laugh and continued.

Nayeon: mom and dad were talking to aunt Kim and they mentioned about you guys' engagement! And get ready soon V oppa is coming to pick you up!

She said and ran away. Jungkook widened his eyes at the sudden information. He gulped down and held his cheeks that are heating up.

Jungkook: oh my god! Oh my god! What will I do?!!

He blubbered rubbing his cheeks and sometimes bitting his nails.

A week ago, Jungkook and his mother Mrs.Jeon visited Kim mansion. They talked to Mrs.Kim who was discharged from hospital three days before. Jungkook's eyes searched for a particular male but he failed to see him as the lady Kim said that her younger son went to work.

Jungkook huffed sadly but nonetheless he smiled while talking to Taehyung's mother.  Both the ladies talked about Taehyung and Jungkook's marriage making the teen guy blush, crazily.

As Jungkook was busy thinking of what to wear, he heard his father calling him. He left his room while replying to his dad, skipping his way down towards the living room.