Chapters - 9

I'm back!!!! Did anyone missed me?😃

' Kim Taehyung ' and ' Kim Jungkook ' are now in the Kim mansion's vast garden, enjoying their reception party. Both had huge smiles on their faces seeing their hyungs, friends and family members being funny and all.

As they were immensed in the fun, Jungkook felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around and saw his sister Nayeon with a small box and a bouquet on her right hand. Jungkook made a questioning face at her.

He knows that her sister is not a person to gift him things.

Jungkook: what's this? Who gave you this?---

He started to bomber questions on her. Nayeon let out a cute groan and pushed the things towards him. Taehyung was looking at them the whole time not understanding anything.

She pushed the gift items to Jungkook and walked away. He stared at her figure with tilted head. He then averted his gaze from Nayeon to Taehyung.

The elder looked at him confused while Jungkook shrugged it and placed the bouquet on the nearby table where other gifts are kept. The enjoyment came to an end.

Jungkook's mother shed tears not wanting to leave her son. She gave him some tips of being married and patted his head with a proud smile on her face. She still can't believe that her little kookie is now a married man. He is gonna shoulder and balance the responsibility as a married guy.

His father also felt emotional, leaving his son. But he knows that one day Jungkook will be married and that is today. He kept himself strong to comfort his wife and daughter who are crying over their son and brother, respectively.

Nayeon hugged Jungkook and sniffled on his chest.

Nayeon: I will miss our Little fights, Kookie.

She said and pulled away with tears filled in her doe eyes. Jungkook too teared up seeing his whole family like this. He is not gonna be with them 24/7 from now on. He can visit them but can't stay forever with them.

He and his sister had fought a lot but they also had a huge amount of love for each other. Nayeon never thought she will feel like this. She thought she will be happy after her brother leaves her. But it is all opposite now. She is wailing like a baby, hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook kissed her head and bit his lips to stop his tears. His mom and dad also kissed his forehead. After few minutes of their tears and all, they finally parted their ways. Jeons left the Kim mansion.

Jungkook was welcomed inside the Kim mansion as a son-in-law and was guided towards the married couple's room. Though Jungkook was sad but seeing the rooms decoration, his body became hot and pearls of swear formed on his forehead.

Taehyung saw that and chuckled at it.

Taehyung: you like that, dear?