Chapter-30(She's pregnant)

Start from the beginning

Stella: Why are you getting angry because of my words.? Did you understand what you two did to me and to your wife.. It's a betrayal.. You took him from me.. He wasn't love me but we're happy because I gave my love to him.. But after he met you he gave his heart to you..
I knew you two are first met at the hotel days.. How could you two fell in love in the shortest time.. I don't know that point.. Do you know how much I love him? I thought he's going to be my husband.. I thought I'm going to spend my life with him.. But you ruined everything.. You..

She cried loudly. It's Stella's friend shop. Today a holiday that's why she gave this address. Magnus and Alec could feel that pain in her voice. Magnus stood up and sat next to her hugged her. But she pulled back and cried to put her hand on his face.

Alec didn't know what to say but he was sure he loves Magnus truly. Maybe it's a wrong time but he found his love. No one can break their love they build. He want to fight for their love. Magnus sat next to her and rubbing her back while said 'sorry'. Tears are forming in those brown eyes.

Suddenly Magnus noticed someone sat next to their table. He knows there was no one in the coffee shop when they entered before he stood up the person turned and stood up behind Alec. Magnus shocked and he said.

Mags: Elizabeth?
Alec's body tensed he looked at Magnus before he turned and saw Elizabeth who stood up with a teary and anger face.

Stella stopped crying and looked at the girl who stood up fully angry. Everyone stood up silently. Elizabeth moved towards Alec and hugged him. Alec was confused Magnus also didn't know what is happening. Elizabeth pulled back and said.
Eli: Alec what is happening here? Why she told you two are cheated on her? Please tell me it's a movie scene.. But why she crying..

Alec closed his eyes but now it's time to tell the truth because he can't lie in this situation. When he start to love Magnus he knew one day he'll have to face this problem so he said.

Alec: No Elizabeth.. It's all true..
Elizabeth backed away while shook her head.
Eli: No no.. I can't be true.. Alec you barley know him.. And you just met him last month..
Stella also crying. Magnus felt tears fell down from his eyes. Alec held Elizabeth hands and said with a weak voice.

Alec: Elizabeth please calm down.. I always tried to tell you this but I don't know how you react when you hear this.. Please I'm sorry.. I can't control myself.. It's all happened naturally.. I knew I'm a married man but I can't fight with my heart.. Please forgive me..

He cried. But Elizabeth pulled her hand back and walked towards Magnus. Magnus felt his legs are weak when he saw the woman walked towards him.

Eli: Mr. Bane.. I never thought you'll do it to me.. I thought you love her.. But you planned everything and seduced him.. I don't know what he saw in you.. How did you planned to fuck other woman husband?
Magnus face changed because he didn't expect this harsh& cruel words.

Alec: ELIZABETH..
he shouted. Everyone saw at him shockingly. Magnus cried without making any sound. He looked down. Alec saw it and walked towards her.
Alec: What the fuck are you talking about.? I'm the one who start everything.. I know it's a betrayal.. I know how it gave you pain.. But I can't stand here silently when you talk about our love vulgarly.. I know you did love me.. But I think it's fades away when I stopped kissing you..

Because after we came from Bahamas you also didn't talk to me like before.. But you talked with your new friends everyday.. Yeah I'm not behaved like a good husband but you also didn't behave as a good wife..
Elizabeth: STOP.. What do you know about my love? I loved you.. I love you Alec.. But you cheated on me with this man..(she pointed at Magnus)

I don't think it's a love.. It's lust Alec.. Please think about it.. It's never gonna last.. We're married and you like me.. I know you'll love me.. We can live happily like I dreamed.. Come with me.. We can go home from out of this shit..

She gripped Alec's hand and walked but Alec didn't move from that place. So she turned.
Alec: Why are you act like a child.? I already told you don't talk about our love..
Eli: So do you think it's love..
She looked at Magnus and Alec.
Alec: Elizabeth..
Eli: Tell me Alec..
Alec: Yes.. I love him.. I'M IN LOVE WITH MAGNUS BANE..

Magnus saw the unconditional love in Alec's eyes. He know the biggest problems gonna come but now he felt happy when Alec told he's in love with him but he saw Alec's face changed. He saw Elizabeth fainted on the floor. Stella, Alec, Magnus everyone looked at Elizabeth. Alec ran towards her and held her body.

Alec: Elizabeth.. What happened to you? Elizabeth..
He shouted and llifted her. Magnus walked beside him. He put her inside of the car and said.
Alec: Magnus you go home..
Mags: I'm coming with you..
Alec: No.. I don't want to make it more complicated.. So you don't have to come with me.. I'll call you later..

Magnus nodded. He start his car but when Magnus put his hand on Alec he looked at Magnus.
Mags: Love you..
Alec smiled lightly and left. He walked to see Stella but she left. So he sat and put his hand on his face.

In hospital..
Doctor checked Elizabeth and said something to Alec. When Alec walked out of the room his face looked like he lost something. Suddenly his phone buzzed he attend it.

Alec: Hello..
Mags: Baby what happened to her?
Alec: N-nothing.. She's fine now..
Mags: Thank god.. Are you okay?
He asked concern. Alec leaned back on the wall and said.
Alec: Yeah yeah I'm fine.. I'll call you later..
Mags: Okay.. Take care baby..
Alec hang up the call and cried. When after the check up doctor said 'she's pregnant'.

Alec felt his whole world crashed in front of him. His legs getting weak. He said again and again it's not real but it's a real. He cried not because only she's pregnant but how can he say it to Magnus? How he'll react? He walked towards the bathroom and cried loudly while punching his hand on the wall..!