Chapter-25(already missed you)

Start from the beginning

'Mags: Stella.. I want to talk to you.. So come to my house when you got free time and mom was back..
Before he put his phone on the night stand he got reply. It's says.
Stella: Okay.. Take care of her.. I also want to talk to you Magnus.'
Magnus confused about what she'll gonna talk to him but when he got another message from his lover his face lighten up.

'Alec: Love you Magnus.. Sleep well.. I missed you already😘..
Magnus giggled like a little girl and replied.
Mags: Love you my baby.. Miss you too.. Good night Alexander❤..
He sent it and lying on the bed with feeling of confusion and happy..!

Next morning someone knocked on the door of Magnus apartment before he wake up Mary opened the door and saw it was Stella.

Stella: Mom..
She hugged her tightly. Mary also hugged her back with a warm smile. They always act like a real mom and daughter. That's what they think after Stella got engaged with Magnus. After pulling back Stella asked.
Stella: How are mom? When are you came back? Magnus didn't say anything until last night..

Mary: First come in sweetie pie..
She gave a space to enter Stella inside of the apartment. They sat on the sofa and talked about Mary's vacation. They laughed it's woke up Magnus. After he finished his morning routine he came to the living room.

Mary: Magnus.. Look who's came.. Your finance..
Magnus heart stopped but he smiled at her. He couldn't take her as his fiance after what happened with Alec. His heart told him it's a cheating on Alec but he said.
Mags: Hello Stella.. Good morning..
Stella: Morning mags.. How are you?
Mags: Fine..
He sat next to her. Even he don't want her as a fiance he want her as a best friend like before. Because she's a caring person.

Mary: Okay.. You two talk I'm going to take bath..
She left after saw awkwardness between Magnus and Stella. She thought they want some private so she said it's as a reason. After she left Magnus said.
Mags: Can we talk at my room?
Stella nodded with a smile. Once they entered into the room Stella hugged him from back. Magnus closed his eyes because he can't pushed her like that. But when he closed his eyes his mind only think it's Alec who hugged him. After she pulled back Magnus looked at her with a smile. 'You talk first' they said together and chuckled.

Mags: You go first..
Stella: Okay.. Magnus I'm sorry..
Magnus looked at her fully confused but before he asked why she continued.
Stella: I I met George..
She stuttered. Magnus came close to her and asked.
Mags: Which George?
Stella: In our college days I loved him.. He's a friend of Raphael.. So you know him..
Magnus thought a second and said.
Mags: Ah yeah.. That man.. I thought you two broke up.. Now what is going on? You two.. Again?

He asked like her friend. There's no anger in this question. Fear covers in Stella's face. Magnus could see this so he gripped her trembling hands and sat on the bed.
Mags: What happened? Relax.. take your time and tell me..
After five minutes Stella started talking.
Stella: Last week I walked in the street suddenly someone showed in front of me.. I try to walk after I saw his face but he followed me.. So I stopped walking and asked..

*Stella: What's your problem? What do you want?
George: I want you again in my life..
Stella: What the hell? You broke up with me once.. Now why you want me again.? for break my heart again.?
George moved close to her but she backed away.
George: Please listen to me.. I broke up with you because your father threatened me..
Stella: Now? How I believe you now.. If again. my father threatened you.. You gotta run away from me..

George: No now I'm in a good job and I can't forget you.. It's been four years but now also I love you.. I'll manage your father.. This time I can't sacrifice my love for anyone.. Please..
Stella: Listen George.. I'm in love with someone and I engaged..
She showed her ring. But he shook his head like it's a lie.
George: No no it's not true.. You can't love someone.. If I'm in love after all this years you also have love on me..

Stella: But it's a true.. You left me in the middle of my dream world.. That world crashed after you left me completely.. It's never come back.. So move on from me.. Bye..
She walked without turning back. George stood up with a teary eyes.*

Stella: M-Magnus.. He said he's in love with me.. But I couldn't believe him.. And I'm in love with you.. I know till now you didn't love me.. But I can't wait anymore.. I want your love.. Because love is a mutual thing right? When are you going to love me? Or.. Please don't break my heart like that asshole did.. I can't take it..

She sobbed while putting his face on Magnus chest. Magnus was speechless because he never saw this side of Stella. It's break his heart to see his best friend like this. But he didn't know she was really in love with him or not?