mein sicherer Hafen

"My son had a good eye in the person he loved." Seokmin look at the old Hong beyond the big wood table separates them.

"I don't want to be rude and I don't know what's your intention on bringing me here. What I knew is I love him. I love your son. We may need some things we need to figure out ourselves because we were both new in this kind of situation. But one thing I am sure of, my feelings for him is sincere." Seokmin stated trying to calm himself even his heart seems like to explode. Seokmin's mouth open when the old man laugh at him loudly. He was so intimitated by his presence. Seeing him suddenly laughing infront of him taken him aback. What's going on? He's confused.

"Are you really expecting me to give you a check with a million dollars and ask you to leave my son alone?" the old Hong remove his eyeglasses and wiped the small tears from the corner of his eyes because of laughing so hard.

"Wouldn't that be the case that's why you were suddenly summoning me here without Joshua?" Seokmin's voice still sound so confuse but he can't really figure out what's going on.

"You are so pure." Old Hong said. He took out something from inside the drawer of his table. It's an old album. Still confuse, Seokmin reach it out when it was handed by the old man and flip it. He saw Joshua's smile when he was about a year old. He look at the old man and continue flipping. "My son been through so much." Seokmin was stopped on flipping on the next page when another set of photos was handed to him. It's them, on their first date together. Joshua smiling widely while looking at him playing his feet through the waves. "In between those time when his mom is still alive, that's when I first saw the glow in his smile. I knew his smile don't have anything hidden inside." Seokmin look at the old man who tries his best to avoid his eyes. "Thank you for doing to for my son."

"But...."

"Take your time figuring out what you need to figure out. It is selfish of me doing this to you. I know you were entitled to sort out on how you would like to go on this relationship. But, if you can. Please, don't leave him. That's the least thing I could do for him."

"That's not something you can't imply." Seokmin close the album on his hand and stands up. He's not annoyed, he can feel his joyous heart but then again, his body not following orders and always feel like to be rebellious stated differently.

Both of them look at the door when it sprang open and spit Joshua out of nowhere.

"If you were going to speak with him,  shouldn't I be present?" he started. He strode inside his steps are heavy, he grab Seokmin's hand and drag him to stand up. "I love him. I told you already. You can't seperate us." he said. Joshua look at Seokmin telling him silently that he got him.

"Does he love you?" as usual of the old Hong, he will never be intimated by this gesture.

*******************************************************************************************************

Seokmin was awake by a small kisses on his shoulder, he grab the blanket from his waist to cover his shoulder to stop whoever it is disturbing his sleep. But his effort was wasted when that person remove it again and kiss him more passionately on his earlobe.

"Wake up. You have practice today, little prince." Seokmin turn to wrapped his arms to Joshua's neck, eyes still close. He don't have any intention on waking up. "It's already three in the afternoon." Joshua said trying to wake him up again. "Cheol almost killing me on the other side of the phone." he can feel his gaze towards him. He love how he's playing his hair. Seokmin open his eyes to look at the man infront of him. His man.

Seokmin just buried his face on Joshua's neck. He's fully awake now but don't want to break the hug yet. "Do I have to pick you up and shower with you?" Joshua snuggle his neck trying to smell his scent like he missed him when they were on each other's arm since last night. "I love you." Joshu plant a kiss on Seokmin's neck and tried to breakaway. "As much as I want you to be on my bed whole day, but I am now a CEO and you were still Lee Do Kyeom of The Heim and everyone's waiting for your voice to be on stage." he can feel Joshua's gaze infront of him, with his eyes close he can clearly see him smiling on top of him.