The Past

Joshua look around the room full of reporters. A flash of light from cameras don't blind him anymore. He use to hate this kind of attention, he use to run away from this but who would've thought that eventually, he'll be here. Accepting his fate, living the nightmare he tried his best to run through.

Joshua suddenly remember when Jeonghan run into him, smiling widely with a piece of paper on his hand. He was busy looking at the tree where they usually stay to escape their own reality, his hand serves as his pillow while zoning out at the leaves. He wave the paper infront of him but it is too fast so he really can't see what's in it. He hissed and sit properly, snatching the paper from Jeonghan's hold, he read the title. "An Audition for Home: Be part of the Home we were creating." Joshua said reading the title out loud. He look at Jeonghan still not getting why he is handing him this paper excitedly. "What's this?"

"A band." Jeonghan casually answer. His smile widens. He saw the excitement in his eyes.

"And?"

"Let's audition." Jeonghan grab back the paper and look at it once again. "We met the qualifications, let's try."

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to be in a band." Joshua refuse. He lie down again and close his eyes. His face show how he despise the idea.

"I submitted our form."

Joshua spring up hearing that from Jeonghan. How could he do something without his permission. "What are you saying? I said, I don't want to go."

"Let's just try." Jeonghan is now pleading, his excitement subside for the sudden reaction from Joshua.

"I don't even know how to sing." Joshua's irratation is visible.

"Sing, I'll check." Jeonghan encourage him folding the flyer inside his bag carefully, like it is a treasure that he need to keep.

"No."

"Let's just try."

"I said, no."

"This look fun."

"I don't find it entertaining."

"Please?"

"No."

Jeonghan pout and cross his arms on his chest looking away from Joshua. "I just like to find something new. New friends, environment, new things." he said hugging himself tight using his own arms.

"How can you be so sure that you will find new friends there?" Joshua rebutted.

"I just know."

"Look, the last time we trust your gut feeling, we almost end up in a police station."

"But this is not something bad. We were just go there, sing or play instrument. If they failed us, then be it." Jeonghan never know how to give up really, he knows how to pursuade him.

Joshua look at Jeonghan, his eyes are glittering like he is really sure of what he want to do. It seems like it is predicted that they'll pass the audition and be part of the members. "Whatever." he give up. He can never win Jeonghan that's for sure.

***************************************************************************************************

Joshua look at the three story building infront of him, they were at a corner of a busy street that he was not familiar to. He look at Jeonghan who's excitement still shows in his face. "Are you sure about this?" he asked hoping the other changed his mind when he saw the building infront of them. But his face shows opposite, he was not disappointed on what he saw. Jeonghan just smile at him and hold his hand dragging him inside the building. "Jeonghan, wait. Look, this doesn't seem right. I feel like we will be scammed here." he stop Jeonghan from walking.