Hello again, my first.

"Wanna grab a drink?" Seungcheol ask Seokmin who is now packing his things. They've just finish their last rehearsal before the comeback. They have two days to rest and that's what Seokmin's been looking forward. He want to rest. A month after that night, it's a good thing that the schedule of their comeback was set. He has something to divert his attention to. From time to time, he's haunted by his action, but as he always say, there is nothing he can do. What done has been done. Knowing that it will be their rest day, he gradually accepts Seungcheol's invitation. There is always one place to go, it's his private bar where the members are the only customers.

"Aren't the members going to join us?" he asked zipping his bag off. He carried it and check what were the others doing. Some still packing their things, Seungkwan and Mingyu is still at the pantry stuffing their faces with the remaining macaroons that was bought by their CEO.

"They will. If they finish whatever they're doing today." Seungcheol occupy one of the sofa at the center of the practice room where Jihoon is sitting. The lyrics and music sheets of their comeback song on his hand. "Are you going to join us as well, Mr. Producer?" Cheol ask Jihoon teasing by calling him the name he hates the most.

"I don't think I can." Jihoon answered shrugging Seungcheol's statement. He look tired. "I still have meeting to attend."

"Yeah, I almost forgot how busy you are." Cheol lift the paper and put it down after a few seconds. "I hate meetings, as long as it's not connected with the band, I prefer not to attend." Seungcheol shivered from the thought of being in the middle of the meeting room, you can't even yawn and will make you sleep

"That's maybe the reason why I am here." Jihoon answered.

"Well, thank you for that." Seungcheol stand up and shake off the dust on his pants. "I'll leave it to you then." he pats Jihoon's shoulder and by that he saw his phone rings. He tried his best not to react when he saw Jeonghan's name on it. He's back. Seungcheol told himself. I hope he's fine now.

***************************************************

"Your meeting on Heim company's CEO will be tomorrow. You won't be able to meet the band yet The CEO want to discuss and see your proposal first before telling the artist." Joshua's not hearing what his secretary been discussing about his schedule for this week. His mind is on the idea that he will have a chance to meet Seokmin again anytime soon. Hiding his smile from his hand, Joshua turn his chair and face the window on his back. He can't hide his excitement. He's like a highschool bud who is waiting for his crush to pass by.

"Mr. Hong?" the secretary tried to get his attention, he heard him but he's busy on his own world. The image of Seokmin touching himself flash on his mind. Recently, that's been bugging him even he's at the meeting. He really need to see him as soon as possible. The secretary cleared his mouth to get his attention again and this time he decided to face him. He want him out of his office to freely think of Seokmin. He's imagining if Seokmin been trying to touch himself with his touch in his memories.

"You can go. Cancel all the meetings I have for the rest of the day, my head hurts." he says getting up and picking his coat at the stand near his personal bathroom. He want to return home to relieve himself. He's in a hurry to get out from the building that he didn't even wait for his secretary to say a word. He just run out of his office and leave the poor secretary with an open mouth. He was about to start his car when a realization hit him. Shit! Jeonghan is still at home! He punch the wheel of his car with frustration,. Yoon Jeonghan, really! I'm going to kill you.

Joshua slumped his body on the sofa, the sofa where he and Seokmin did it. Argh! If it's not because of Jeonghan, he probably have Seokmin around. He don't need to wait this long. "You're home. It's still early, are you slacking off because you were about to take over yhe company this time?" speaking of the devil. He really is opposite of what other name him, he's not an angel at all. Atleast for him.