The jealousy of Mr. Gentleman

Seokmin try to get away from the thing that's tangling him. He felt it over his body but he was too sleepy to check. Finally, after putting some force, he get away from it. Turning his back on that specific thing, he resume his sleep. But not long after he felt something wrapping his body and a warm thing touching his back. Is he sleeping with the members? Is he too drunk last night that he can't even reach his own room to sleep? Ready to scold whoever it is trying to hug him to sleep, he was so shocked when he turn and was welcomed by Joshua's face, sleeping soundly beside him. Then, things happen last night flashed back voluntarily. Yeah, I am sleeping with him. He glance at the clock on his wall. It's only Five in the morning, sun didn't even show up. He tried to push him a little to give a gap between them. But the other just frowned and make an irritated voice and goes back hugging him. Argh! This guy, really. Giving up he just let him whatever he want to do he just want to go back to sleep. This hug doesn't really a big deal now, does it?

"Good boy." patting his head, the guy he thought sleeping beside him said, smiling. Irritated by the way he saw him smile triumphantly, Seokmin pushed Joshua hard. "Ouch!" rubbing his chest and face show that he's actually hurt, Joshua open his one eye to look at Seokmin who clearly show he's still worried of him.

"I told you not to do that. I'm not a pet." trying to hide his worriedness with irritation, Seokmin confront the other.

"And if my memory serves me right, I already cleared out that to me you were not." Joshua now smiling, both eyes open looking at him, however, he is still rubbing his bare chest. He might been hurt on how he pushed him.

"Does it hurt?" he can't pretend anymore, he already ask. Switching his eyes to Joshua's face down to his chest.

"Yes." Joshua says, putting back the pained face.

"Really? Let me see." Seokmin forgot that he's irritated and tried to check on Joshua. He leaned closer to look at the part where he pushed him when Joshua's hand snaked over his neck and locked him to hug.

"It'll get better if I hugged you like this." his voice is teasing, but Seokmin didn't fight back. He just let him hug him.

"I swear, you were one of those conartists if you were not born wealthy." Seokmin surrendered and hug the other back. He knew he's weak for him. There's nothing he can do about it. Until when he will try to fight back. He's with him now, why can't he just enjoy this moment while it last.

"Well, I'll be gladly to if I can hug you like this." Joshua says kissing the top of his head. "I like the way you smell."

"Pervert."

Joshua chuckles and give him another kiss and hug him tight. "Let's go back to sleep."

***************************************************

"Do Kyeom hyung? Joshua Hyung? The food is ready." Seokmin is too lazy to open his eyes but he clearly heard Seungkwan's voice right after the knock. Moving away from Joshua a little bit, he stretched his arms. Sleeping on the same position for a long time make his shoulder and arm numb.

He pats Joshua's cheek to wake him up but the other just hum and snake his arms around his waist. He sat down and check the time, it is almost eleven in the morning. Good thing that they've locked their door last night, Seungkwan may witness them on that position. He heard another pair of knocks, "Coming." he answered. He heard Seungkwan says okay on the other side and his footsteps away from his room. "Yah, it's eleven in the morning. The member's looking for you. Get up!" patting Joshua's cheeks again. He tried to get up and remove Joshua's arms on his lap but the other just hug him tighter. "Yah, that's not gonna work. You need to get up now." he says trying his best to remove Joshua's hand. Joshua give up, lying his back on his bed he rubbed his eyes. How can this guy be so cute just with every little gestures he made?