Chapter 1003: It's his child

On the way, he heard the people chatting, and heard that Nangong Rou only had a room with King Li once, and suddenly felt something was wrong.
Taking advantage of the unpreparedness, he sneaked into Nangongrou's room and hid in the cabinet until the night was quiet before daring to come out to question her.
Nangong Rou didn't expect Jiang Heng to know about this, and her face turned pale, "Who said that I was only favored by the prince once? Don't listen to them nonsense, my child is not yours and has nothing to do with you."
"Dare you sophistry when you die? Okay, then I will ask Li Wang, how many times he has favored you, and who is your child!" Jiang Heng was about to leave.
"Don't go!" Nangong Rou grabbed him and gritted his teeth. "Okay, I admit, this child belongs to you. Are you satisfied?"
"It turned out to be mine? You said it earlier, don't worry, this child is mine, I won't hurt you. Think about it, you are pregnant with my child, we put a green hat on King Li, but Let him raise our son for us, how good is it? Princess Li dares to save my face everywhere, so I will let him raise my son for me. It’s best to raise my son into a younger son and inherit the wealth and wealth of King Li. Honor!" Jiang Heng smiled triumphantly.
In fact, where did he dare to go to King Li to ask, it was just to scare Nangong Rou.
Unexpectedly, she couldn't help being so scared.
Seeing that Jiang Heng was no longer rough, Nangong Rou breathed a sigh of relief. She sat upright and said, "You now know that I am pregnant with your child, so what are you going to do?"
This Jiang Heng has been sneaking into the palace, which is a disaster and must be eliminated as soon as possible.
"What can I do? Of course I pretended not to know, and let King Li raise my son for me! This way, you, the child, and me are safe, and when he takes pains to grow up the child, I will be before his death. Tell him this secret, he will surely vomit blood." Jiang Heng laughed.
"I don't think it's easy for you to come in. If you really want to see your son, you can live with me for the time being, and wait until you see enough before you leave. It just so happens that my son and I can't do without you." Nangong smiled softly and buried his head in Jiang Heng's arms.
In her eyes, there was a murderous intent that was too strong to be able to dissolve.
His mother told her that Jiang Heng was so haunted, it was difficult to find him, and there were secret guards by his side, and it was difficult to assassinate him.
Waiting for him to come to Yurou Pavilion again, telling her to keep him, so she can do something in Yurou Pavilion.
When it's time to kill, then get the corpse out.
Therefore, she pretended to obey him and confuse him first.
Jiang Heng didn't expect that Nangong Rou would take the initiative to obey him. He was a little skeptical: "Didn't you always hate me? Why do you want to obey me?"
"It's all my fault. I used to think that the prince would love me and our children, but he was too ruthless. He even said today that if the princess cannot be found, he will kill our children. He will be ruthless first. , How do I still love him? You are the child's biological father, I believe you will treat him well and will not hurt him, right?" Nangong Rou asked.
"So, you switched to my arms? Don't worry, this is the blood of the two of us, how could I hurt him? This Chu Xuanchen, he actually dared to kill our child, I really want to kill him!" Jiang Heng angrily said.
"Don't get excited, you can't beat him. Besides, let's keep the secret from him and let him raise our son until he is dying. Wouldn't it be more exciting to tell him the truth?" Nangong Rouyin laughed.

Chapter 1004: Surround the Taoist temple

"Or Rou'er, you are smart, how about letting me serve you tonight?" Jiang Heng said, and put Nangong softly on the bed.
"No, I am pregnant and cannot have intercourse. I am afraid of hurting the child." Nangong Rou hurriedly blocked her stomach.
"Don't be afraid, I'll be very careful. This is my child too. How could I hurt him? I haven't touched you for several days. I can't wait any longer. Come on." Jiang Heng said, without saying anything. Untie Nangongrou's clothes.
-
After searching for a few days, Chu Xuanchen didn't have any news about Yun Ruoyue.
After the book of looking for hairpins was sent out, it did attract a large number of people who came to him with hairpins. As a result, those hairpins were either wrong or fake, and they were not the ones he was looking for.
Who knows, he is looking for people, not hairpins.
"Lord, there are officers and soldiers who have sent a letter from Flying Pigeon, saying that they have found the whereabouts of the princess and the hairpin." At this moment, Mo Li held the letter with a look of excitement and ran in.
"Really?" Chu Xuanchen stood up suddenly, and finally there was a bright color in his gloomy eyes.
"It's true that the soldier belongs to my subordinate, Chen Si. He is simple and honest, and he can't tell lies. He said that he saw the princess and the hairpin when he posted the notice of finding the hairpin in the Qingfeng Mountain. , And Su Qingchen, they are together, they are all there." When Mo Li mentioned the name of Su Qishao, his heart trembled. He was really afraid of the prince being angry.
"She really is with Su Qishao." Chu Xuanchen's heart suddenly became bored.
In fact, he had expected that if she ran away from home, she would definitely have a helper, because he sent someone to check the whereabouts of Su Qishao and found that he had no news and was not at home at all.
At that time, he had a hunch that they left together.
I remembered that she had said last time that she had found a good father for her child, needless to say, it should be Su Qishao.
Thinking of this, his heart hurts terribly. He covered his heart and said in a deep voice, "Mo Li, speed to call everyone back. After gathering the people, we immediately rush to Qingfengguan and pick up the princess back to the house!"
"Yes, Lord." Mo Li finished speaking and hurried out to act.
-
The view of breeze.
"Xiaoyue'er, hurry up, Qingfengguan is surrounded by Chu Xuanchen's troops!" On this day, when Yun Ruoyue was sitting on the futon to enlighten the way, she suddenly saw Su Qishao running in in panic.
Yun Ruoyue was startled.
I didn't expect him to find him so soon.
She quickly got up, "Let's go from the back mountain."
"Okay, but Xiaoyue'er, can your body support it?" Su Qishao asked worriedly.
"It doesn't matter, I can hold it, if I die, don't be caught by him." Yun Ruoyue said coldly.
Rather than being caught by Chu Xuanchen and pouring her saffron, she might as well run away desperately, as far as she can.
Su Qishao looked at her distressedly, "Why are you going to die? How can I be willing to let you die, even if I die, I won't let you die. Don't worry, I know there is a secret passage down the mountain, and I will take it right away. If you go down the mountain, we will be safe."
"Thank you." Before Yun Ruoyue finished her words, there was a burst of bitter footsteps outside, as well as the sound of swords and armor rubbing. These footsteps were heavy, well-trained, and came very fast. There should be many people.
Through the gap in the window, Yun Ruoyue saw that first Mo Li, Mo Zhu, Li San, etc. brought a few groups of soldiers over. The soldiers held swords in their hands and were already imposingly surrounding the Taoist Temple.