Sakiko turns, pulling her legs up to sit criss cross.

"And you haven't asked me what the Saviors are really like.. How much do you really know about them? What have they done to you?"

"It's simple, really. They come and meet us halfway. We give them what they said to bring. We all leave."

"How did you get off so lucky?" she leans forward.

"'Lucky'?"

"Negan killed my husband. Right in front of me and my friends and family. In front of my dad, brother.. In front of his sister-in-law. He made fun of me. Made me look at the weapon that he'd just killed my husband with. It still had his blood on it and.. everything."

Jerry shuffles on his feet uncomfortably. Sakiko's eyes trail down to her ring before looking back to Jerry's eyes. Her voice drops, darker and pained.

"Killed my brother's best friend. Almost made Rick cut off his son's own hand- right in front of us. In front of Carl's boyfriend.. His step-mom. Then, he took my dad hostage. Made me get up and point a gun at Rick. Said I could either shoot Rick and they'd let my dad go or I do nothing and they take him."

"You trust Rick that much? That you couldn't..?" Jerry wonders, leaning on the doorframe.

"It was right after everything happened. I.. I wasn't in a good headspace. I couldn't hurt Rick. He's been a father figure to me, too. He's my dad's brother at this point. But, I couldn't live with myself after he'd just killed my husband and threatened to take my dad."

"What did you do?"

Sakiko huffs, "I tried to shoot myself. It was another test. The gun was empty."

Jerry's eyes grow soft. This big man had a heart fifty times his size. Sakiko could see that he thought with his heart the most and genuinely cared.

"Then, Negan made me get in the truck with my dad. Took us both. While there.. he tortured my dad. Beat him. Starved him. Embarrassed him. Me.. I was put in a nicer room. I hung out with his wives most days."

"Wives?"

"Asshole has seven women that he keeps around. Made them his wives. If they refuse, they go back to living hard life and have to fight for everything. Even medicine and food."

Anger. Jerry was getting angry. His jaw was clenched, hand tight around the large weapon in his hand, and top lip curling.

"He wanted me to marry him."

"You?" Jerry startles, pushing off the wall.

"Yeah. If I did, he'd make my dad stop eating dog food, put him in an actual room instead of a broom closet, and stop making him tie walkers to a fence outside."

"After.." Jerry hesitates.

"After he killed my husband in cold blood right in front of me?" Sakiko asks, "Yeah. After that."

Jerry closes his eyes and inhales slowly.

"So, can I ask you again?"

"Ask me what?" Jerry's voice cracks from the raw emotion.

"How much do you really know about the Saviors?" she leans even closer, "What.. have they done to you?"

Compared to what Sakiko had been through, Jerry knew the answer was easy. Nothing. The Saviors have done nothing. Sure, they've threatened them a couple times and maybe hit Richard once or twice.. But, this.. This was other worldly.

"I'm so sorry this has happened to you," Jerry says instead of giving an answer.

Sakiko nods, figuring as much.

"Could I.. take you somewhere?" Jerry asks, hesitant.

Sakiko fights back her smile. Through her honest grief, she got through to him.

"Sure," she nods, standing up.

Just as she planned. They were going straight to Ezekiel.

 They were going straight to Ezekiel

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda  kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda kiko jerry bestie agenda