𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

✺ ✺ ✺

My alarm goes off and I groan slamming it to shut it up. I hate Wednesdays. There's the Halloween dance Friday and all teachers have to go and they have to dress up. I'm just dressing up as a vampire, I bought fake fangs along with red contacts. I'm wearing red and black heels and a black dress.

I sit up on my bed and Maggy is asleep at the end, i rub my eyes before getting up. It's going to be a long day.

✺ ✺ ✺
-Diana's POV-

In the last class me and Charlie start whispering at the back, me and miss snow made eye contact a couple of times during English and I told Charlie. He says it's her way of flirting, in my opinion...Charlie's being dramatic.

"Diana I am telling you right here and now, flirt with her in detention if she says anything." He nudges me.

"I can't flirt, I don't know how to." I whisper back and he drops his head.

"Diana, just try. I'm trying to help you score."

"Charlie I don't need help, I need to study and read like I used to."

"Keyword, used. Not anymore chico, you are going to get your first girlfriend even if she's a teacher." He smiles and the bell goes, my heart picks up.

"You're making me nervous to go to detention!" I shake my hands and grab my thing's quickly.

"Don't be dramatic, she doesn't bite...hopefully." He smirks and I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Call me later and I want to know everything." He pats my shoulder.

"There will be nothing to tell!" I stomp my foot and walk after him outside the classroom. He walks the opposite way and I begin walking to miss snows classroom. I fix my bag on my shoulder. I put my hand on the handle and open the door. She turns around and looks at me standing at her desk. I freeze, move Diana you idiot.

"Are you going to just stand there or would you like to sit down?" She asks and I quickly close the door.

"Sit down, I would really like to sit down." I reply. I sound like an absolute idiot. I walk to a desk sitting down. She isn't sitting down, she's standing at her desk looking at her computer. She's wearing her glasses, god her with glasses.

"I can feel you watching me Diana. Are you alright?" She says not looking at me. SHIT.

"I-Uh....Yeah sorry, I sort of zoned out." I say in my totally normal, and my voice didn't go high at all.

"You zone out a lot then." She closes her laptop and faces me.

"Did you enjoy your scroll last night?" She adds.

"Huh?" I say confused and she picks up some papers and walks over to the desk in sitting at.

"Did you enjoy stalking my instagram? You accidentally liked a photo from last year, slippy fingers?" She slides the papers to me and I can feel my heart in my throat, maybe I might vomit.

"I couldn't help it." I blurt out, this Charlie's fault. He told me flirt and I can't flirt now I'm saying random things because she's making me really really nervous and I kind of like it which is weird.