𝘼𝙮𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 ★ Mari & Sunny

★ • ☆: *

★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★
"Ayo the pizza here."
★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Requested by YourMomsBelt
Crackfic
Mari & Sunny general Oneshot
Spoilers?
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

»PIZZA SONG//COCOMELON«

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Let's all have some pizza."

Sunny and Mari were in the piano room practicing final duet when Sunny spoke up. "All this practice is making me hungry." Mari looked over at her younger brother. She was a bit upset that practice was going to be put on hold but she couldn't control the hunger in Sunny's stomach.

"Alright, I suppose we can take a short break to eat. What would you like?" Sunny pondered for a moment. He hadn't thought Mari would agree so easily but he better take the nice chance she's giving him. "How about pizza? We haven't had that in a while."

It was true. It had been a while since the two had eaten pizza. "I'm assuming you want Gino's pizza right? Well there's not really much of an option given how that's the only pizza place around here." "Yeah, but I don't really wanna walk all the way over there. Do you think we can just order it instead? I know there's extra fees but I'll practice extra hard!"

Mari sighed contently. She probably was going to order regardless of what Sunny said due to her bad knee, she didn't want to walk either. But hearing Sunny say he will work extra hard brought a smile to her face. So she made him promise that if she ordered pizza that he would give his absolute best. Of course Sunny agreed so she put the order in.

"Mmm, I can't wait to have pizza. Say Mari, do you think I can invite Basil over? He can have some pizza with us and hear us play our duet together." "I don't see why not, go ahead." Sunny quickly got his phone and texted Basil to come over.

To Sunny he thought it shouldn't take the pizza that long to get there. After all they live nearby but they still have to make the pizza and cook it. Oh how he just couldn't wait to eat the pizza. Despite him saying he'll try his best during practice he grew distracted thinking of the delicious pizza. Mari caught notice of this quite quickly. "Sunny, remember you promised that if I order you pizza you'd try your hardest." 

Sunny had a little annoyed look on his face. "I know but.. how am I supposed to concentrate when I know I'll be eating pizza soon? Cut me some slack Mari. We've been practicing for hours now. I'm sick of it!" Mari was taken aback by her brother's sudden outburst.

Sunny wasn't really the type to grow angry and irritated but the non-stop practicing was driving him mad. He stormed off, out of the room with his violin. "Sunny! Don't just walk away from me, get back here!" But he didn't listen. He reached the stairs and looked down.

Mari reached him and started scolding him but he didn't listen. The words were all a blur, the sound deafening. It would have been most likely that this would be nothing but a harmless fight between the two siblings. Until the doorbell rang.

"Ayo the pizza here"

That's the last thing that was said right before the incident. Mari was quick to go and answer the doorbell before Sunny would get there. Unfortunately for her, she tripped on her foot and the bad knee wasn't doing her any favors either.

Watching the events unfold right in front of him was not pleasing at all. He looked away but that didn't stop the horrific sound of his older sister tumbling down the stairs that followed. But then, it ended as quickly as it started. The only thing that was heard next came from Mari.

"My ears burn!" She said in pain. Despite just falling down the stairs, she stumbled toward the door and tried to look presentable. She opened the door only to find the pizza box on the floor. No delivery person, just the pizza. It must be her lucky day.

She was still in pain but brushed it off not wanting to just be vulnerable to the dirty floor. She brought the pizza into the dining room where Sunny followed. She didn't even have to turn around to notice his presence.

"Dear little brother. Let this be a lesson that I have the ability to take away your pizza privileges." Sunny looked down stubbornly and ashamed. "So, does that mean no pizza?" He asked quietly. But just as he spoke the doorbell rang once again.

"I'll get it this time!" Sunny rushed to the door and opened it. "Oh haha, hi Basil. This isn't exactly the best time to have come." He said awkwardly. "But you invited me, remember?" "It's okay Sunny. Let him in." Mari called. Sunny sighed as he welcomed Basil in.

"Basil you're just in time! It seems that I have no one to share this pizza with. Would you like some?" Mari asked. Although a bit hesitant he couldn't object to Mari's offerings so he took a few slices. "Hey Sunny, aren't you going to eat some too?" When Basil asked that Mari nudged Sunny in the side.

"OW! Oh, no I'm not that hungry y'know. I think I'll eat later." He forced a smile. Even if Basil thought it was odd he decided not to question it much.

After the pizza Basil decided to go outside with Sunny for a bit. The two walked over to the jump rope and decided to use it since they had nothing better to do.

Mari watched the two friends from inside the house. Despite the fact that she was still a little annoyed with Sunny, she couldn't shake off the uncomfortable feeling of her ears burning.

═══════ ★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★ ═══════

Word count: 971
Published: December 1 - 2022