𝙅𝙤𝙚 ★ Kel

★ • ☆: *

★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★
"Who's Joe?"
"Joe mama."
★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★

┌── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┐
Notes:
Crackfic
Kel general Oneshot
No spoilers
└── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┘

»JOE MAMA//ICEBOY BEN«

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Hahahahahahaha Joe mama. Hahaha Joe mama. "

Kel was on the swing at Faraway park drinking his favorite drink, Orange Joe. "I still don't understand how you can drink that stuff." Aubrey was criticizing Kel again for drinking Orange Joe. "Well, I think it's the best drink that humans ever invented." Aubrey rolled her eyes once again. This happens all the time, Aubrey talking down on Orange Joe while Kel on the other hand worships the drink.

═══════ ★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★ ═══════

The group of friends were all having a picnic except this time Kel didn't have his usual Orange Joe. Kel was a bit sad at the fact that Orange Joe was out of stock and he had to wait a few days for the drink to get back on the shelves. "Don't be too sad Kel. Here I have a cookie. I'm sure it'll cheer you up." Mari was trying to lighten Kel's mood a bit by offering him one of her famous cookies. The boy thanked Mari and gobbled down the cookie.

Aubrey wasn't too sad about the whole Orange Joe dilemma in fact, she used this opportunity to get back at Kel. During this time Kel didn't even want to hear the words 'Orange Joe' unless it was about how it's back in stock. It was perfect for Aubrey's plan.

Aubrey ran up to the gloomy boy and asked the question she's been awaiting to ask all this time. "Hey Kel, do you know who Joe is?" Kel not thinking about his response too much replied with. "Who's Joe?"

"Joe mama."

After Kel heard those two words he realized what he had done. He fell into Aubrey's trap. How could he let his guard down, how could he let this happen? He looked up and saw Aubrey burst into laughter but he couldn't hear it. He was too consumed with the all voices that were running through his head. The conversation played over and over as Kel met his demise.

Basil was watching from afar but he didn't know what was so funny as he couldn't hear their conversation. Kel looked devastated while Aubrey was laughing tears by this point. He wasn't so sure if he should take a picture or not however he figured maybe this would be a moment they could all look back upon as a happy memory.

The other friends had seen Basil take out his camera and wanted to see what he was going to take a picture of. That's when they saw Aubrey and Kel. After Basil took the picture Hero and Mari ran over to see what the ruckus was about. Kel was too stunned to speak so they waited for Aubrey to calm down to ask her what happened.

It was hard to tell what Aubrey was saying between the mix of laughter in her words but they managed to figure out what happened. "So if what I'm hearing is true, Aubrey told Kel a Joe mama joke and now he looks like a zombie." Aubrey nodded at Mari's speculation. "Well I have good news for you Kel. I managed to get an Orange Joe out of the vending machine earlier for you." Kel looked up to see Mari with a beautiful sparkling bottle of Orange Joe.

With no hesitation Kel took the Orange Joe, opened it and proceeded to chug it as if he hadn't drank anything for days. When he finished the bottle his senses started to come back and then he realized all that had happened. His cheeks turned a shade of red as he was embarrassed by the whole issue though still a tad bit angry at Aubrey. But in the end, he ended up getting to drink his Orange Joe.

═══════ ★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★ ═══════

Word count: 688
Published: August 17 - 2022

A/n: First ever oneshot published on my account! Not the first one I wrote though, I still have others in the drafts. I apologize if it's not top tier quality as I'm working on improving although then again this is a crackfic/Oneshot.