𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙩 ★ Sweetheart x Reader

★ • ☆: *

★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★
"Hello forest donut."
★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★

┌── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┐
Notes:
Requested by Spaghetti_Sensei
Sweetheart x Reader
Platonic
They/Them pronouns
No spoilers
└── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┘

»WILLOW TREE//CADMIUM & RIVAL«

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Suddenly, the wind blows you away from me."

Sweetheart spent her time living in her very own castle, having her "subjects" or her sprout moles drool and obey her every command. She was practically the queen, not having to lift a single muscle as she lived her life in luxury.

Pyrefly forest. The forest is known for holding many creatures and in which one of the most popular is the spider. Fixing and following the railroad tracks will lead whomever wanders to the sprout mole graveyard where beyond that is the entrance to Sweetheart's castle.

If there's anything ever required the sprout moles must go through the forest. That is a task no sprout mole wants to take on. It's not like Sweetheart would ever want to go through the forest herself either.

That was until she lost something very important to her. What she lost is not known but will most likely stay that way given that she's willing to go through the Pyrefly forest herself to retrieve the item she has lost.

Despite the numerous sprout moles volunteering to go into the forest and find what she has lost hoping it would be somewhat of an honor she refused and insisted on going herself.

The sprout moles couldn't object in fear of being punished. The sprout moles fixed and cleared the path toward Pyrefly forest, it was the least they could do.

Sweetheart got into the cart a bit nervous of what creatures she'll encounter in the forest. For protection incase anything went wrong she brought her mace with her. The sprout moles signaled that the track was safe and ready to go.

Sweetheart started off slowly but then proceeded to go faster as the track progressed.

Apparently the sprout moles didn't do a very good job at clearing the whole track because in an instant Sweetheart started to go off the tracks and there were no breaks on the cart. The only way the cart would stop is when it was  struck with pure force. Sure enough Sweetheart went off the rails and started going deeper into the unknown depths of the forest.