𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 ☆ Aubrey x Reader

★ • ☆: *

★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★
"I have something to tell you."
★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★

┌── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┐
Notes:
Requested by Treeone2
Aubrey x Reader
They/them pronouns
Spoilers
└── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┘

»MILK AND COOKIES//MELANIE MARTINEZ«

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you."

You and Aubrey met through the friend group. The two of you were inseparable after that, she was your best friend and you were hers.

═══════ ★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★ ═══════

"Hey y/n! Mari is hosting another picnic at the hideout. Last one there has to give the other one of Mari's cookies!" Right after she said that she took off.

"Hey no fair you get a head start!" You started chasing after Aubrey yelling at her to slow down and she responded by running faster and laughing while doing so.

Eventually you managed to reach the designated area, unfortunately for you Aubrey had gotten there first along with the others. The picnic seemed to already be made and prepared.

"Alright y/n you lost the bet now you owe me one of Mari's cookies." "Well I never agreed to any bet!" "Fine then I'm going to tell Mari that you're being mean."

Aubrey stormed off toward Mari to tell on you. You would be lying if you weren't at least a little scared, Mari could be scary when mad and you didn't want to be the victim of that.

Thankfully Mari seemed to be understanding about the situation and just gave Aubrey one extra cookie. Fortunately for you Aubrey settled for that, as long as she got an extra cookie she was happy.

Not short after Kel started something up again, he was mad that only Aubrey got an extra cookie and not the rest of them. Hero and Mari had to settle things down and make sure things didn't escalate.

In the end everyone ending up getting an extra cookie, not like anybody minded, who wouldn't want Mari's famous cookies?

How perfect things were. Nothing could ruin those moments.