𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙮𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 ☆ Basil x Sunny

★ • ☆: *

★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★
Yellow Hyacinth meaning: Jealousy
★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★

┌── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┐
Notes:
Requested by Shiro-2009
Basil x Sunny
Rivals to lovers
School Au
No spoilers
└── ⋆⋅ ☆ ⋅⋆ ──┘

»JEALOUSY JEALOUSY//OLIVIA RODRIGO«

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you."

Basil. That was the name of the flower boy. He had always loved plants, growing all kinds of them and treating them with upmost care. The plants and flowers he grew were his friends. Of course with knowing so much about them he knew the meanings associated with them. He would assign everybody he met with a certain plant that he thought would fit them. "Cacti are very sturdy and resilient by nature. They don't need much care and can survive even in impossible conditions! I guess what I'm saying is... that even you can take care of a cactus Kel!"

Yellow hyacinths

That's the flower he associated to his former friend and classmate. Sunny. Sunny was a good student, he had good grades, played the violin and overall was very well liked. Mari was his older sister, she had a good reputation as well and they were known to play the piano and violin together.

They all used to be friends. Basil and Sunny were best friends as the two bonded easily due to their more introverted demeanor. Unfortunately the friendship didn't last long.