𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 ☆ Various! Christmas special

★ • ☆: *

★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★
"SNOWBALL FIGHT!"
★ • ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ • ★

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Notes:
Various characters
General character Oneshot
Christmas special
No spoilers
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

»WHITE CHRISTMAS//BING CROSBY«

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Just like the ones I used to know."

It was Christmas Day and the friend group were going to spend it together at the house of Sunny and Mari. Outside of their house were two very familiar snowmen that took the appearance of the two siblings. Inside was a Christmas tree nicely decorated and filled with presents waiting to be opened.

Eventually, all the friends ended up coming around the same time so there was no need to wait. "I CAN'T WAIT! When do we get to open presents!?" Kel exclaimed, clearly excited. "I know you're all excited but let's be patient shall we." Mari got up and went to the kitchen while the rest of the friends were eager to what was awaiting for the rest of the day.

While the friends chatted about the fun holiday, Mari came back with a tray holding hot cocoa and cookies. Just enough for everybody to enjoy. She placed them on the table and everyone hastily raced to grab a mug and cookie before they had the chance to disappear.

Although none of them were talking it was clear that they were already enjoying the beginning of the holiday. Kel finished his cookie quite quickly, he then proceeded to drink his hot chocolate rapidly until he finally finished. "Wow Mari, that was delicious! Now when do we get to open presents?"

"Is that seriously all you can think about? C'mon it's Christmas, Christmas is about us all spending time together. Not just the presents." Aubrey spoke her mind once again, always finding something to lecture Kel about.

"Now, now. It's understandable that Kel is excited but you do make a great point as well. Why not instead of arguing we all just enjoy this peaceful moment we all get to have together." Kel sighed upon hearing this.

"Okay fine. I won't open any but I will go ahead and scavenge which presents are mine." He then went to the Christmas tree that filled with presents beneath it. Might as well get a head start since there's so many. The friends sighed but shrugged it off since in reality it was just Kel being Kel.