"Your uncle returned your paintings." Namjoon gently says.

She grimaces. Her brows crease.

The disappointment on her face is obvious that Namjoon has to hold her chin up to look upon his orbs. "It's not what you think." Namjoon's caress is feathery light and soft against her cheeks. "He told me that your cousin inherited everything. Your uncle just doesn't want to gamble losing your art."

"I-I don't know what to say." She whispers with relief. She really had thought that people are boycotting her art because of the revelation that she is their soulmate. She can't take the pain of losing some of her patrons just because of misplaced hatred. And assuming that her uncle doesn't want her paintings anymore is twice painful. She would understand though, since it was supposedly her papa's. Maybe this is her punishment for refusing to entertain his calls. She did vow to move on, but the memory still aches her heart from time to time. She can only wish she has the strength to call him instead. "Did he contact you?" She asks.

"He did. He asked me to ask you first, but I never knew he would ship them immediately." Namjoon replies with a small smile on his face.

"Perhaps it's Kyou-niisan." She mumbles.

"Who?"

Oh. She shouldn't tell Namjoon about that bully. No matter, her soulmates should know about him as well, though it's doubtful she would have any chance of meeting that man anymore. After all, she had already signed all the papers that cuts her ties from Inoue's clan, which in turn legally changing her name to her mother's. That man should be thankful that she had given him free reign to all the inheritance without any struggles.

"He didn't like my work. He hated them. Maybe that's why uncle made sure to ship them to save them." She could only inform. Nevertheless, that's also the only plausible answer. There is no way her uncle would not want her art anymore! After all, he had been her instrument in learning the skill.

"That's ridiculous. You have the most beautiful art pieces." He declares.

"You're biased." She crinkles her nose in accusation. The complement rubs her heart that makes her giddy.

"You know I'm not." He squints his eyes to her, making her feel hot all over.

"Anyways." She rolls her eyes to get over his effect, or else she would be a mess in a minute. "I guess, I'm relieved that he thought of my paintings."

"I'm sorry if I forgot to tell you right away. It was just last week and it slipped my mind."

"I understand. So..." Now, how would she take care all of the paintings? She doesn't want to include it among her yet to be sold pieces. Though she is the artist, but they are already purchased. So, technically, her papa or uncle own them not her.

"So?" He echoes.

"So ... What to do with these?" Her old apartment couldn't house everything. She doesn't have yet the perfect way to retain their beauty. It would be also a waste to take them out from the frames. With time, the oil paints would be ruined if it doesn't have the right place with the right temperature to keep.

"Add them with your showcase?" Namjoon suggests.

"I can't just do that."

"Then, we keep them." His eyes glimmer with that prospect. He had told her that her pieces in the ancestral house were all beautiful. With how he had been hording some of her greatest works, it's no wonder he wants more.

"Joonie... We can't house all of them here."

Namjoon then silly smiles and leans down to capture her lips. "Maybe Yoongi hyung can house them for now. It would be great to see your early works, you know."