Part 24

Yn - Jimin ,what did you do to namjoon ?I ASK WHAT DID YOU DO TO NAMJOON !?

Jimin -  Yn ,i did what he deserved.He deserves even worse,Did you forgot what all he has done to you and to your kid.THATS HIS KARMA , THAT CAME BACK TO HIM IN THE FACE OF HOS ENEMY.

Yn threw a pot at the wall lashing out at jimin telling him that he has no right to decide what he deserves or what he should be punished .

Yn - jimin , just tell me this thing that where is he ? who has taken him ?WHO??

Jimin - yn i dont know where he is or who has taken him !

Yn - jimin dont compel me to be violent with you when i ask you one thing just answer it straight.ANSWER NOW !!

Jimin shivered at seeing yn this angry as he has never seen her so rude before .But he was saying the truth he honestly didnt knew where rm was .

Yn gave a final glare to jimin slightly lowering and tilting her neck towards left and all jimin did was to shake his head in a no.

Yn turned backwards walking out and stopped by Taehyung and gave a pat at his shoulder whispering in a low yet cold tone,"I'm leaving it to you "

Taehyung blinked his eyes calmly signalling that he has got what to do and then turning his face towards the little criminal tied up in the chair ,swiftly shifting the calmness in his eyes to a dreadful wrath,making the poor guy in his position shiver from head to toe.

With a deep and cold tone the tall guy told hid companion to leave all at him.After shutting the door behind him ,he would smirk at him saying "Nice to meet you,Mr.Park Jimin "

___________________________________________________________________________

                              Sorry guys , this was a short chapter i know but I'm super busy 

                                 right now and I could write just this much for now.

Will come back soon with a great update .LOVEE Y'ALLL :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

                                                                        <3