Part - 19

After Nj opened his eyes... He saw two people surrounding him with his blurry eyes.
As his view cleared he saw and recognised Yoongi and Taehyung...

Nj - Hey, you both here..??

Yg - Yeah, what brings you in the hospital. Tell Us??

Nj - As far as I remember... Me and Yn were... YN??? Where is she??

Th - I don't know. She just went away quietly.

Yg - Taehyung, stop teasing him. She is at the reception for some formalities.

Nj - Oh, alright.

While the trio were chatting, Yn came with the doctor.

Doc - So, Mr.Kim, how you doing?

Nj- I'm all good, doc.

Yn - Doc, I wish you to discharge Namjoon.

Doc - But, That would be too early . He is recovering still.

Yn - I can understand, but we have rivals. I'm there to take care of him. You just have to discharge him.

Doc - If you wish so. We will set up a mini hospital in his room.

Yn - That's way better.

Doc - Let me get the form.

With that the Doctor left, Namjoon and Yn with an awkward silence.

Nj - Yn,...

Yn - I know, we will talk at home.

After the formalities were all over, they went to the house and Taehyung and Yoongi decided to stay at Yn and Namjoon.

Namjoon was rested in the room, when Yn came with some food in her hand.

Nj - Yn,... I know that,.. I was always wrong and unjust to you. And I beg to God for my punishment.... All I want to know is what you think....?

Yn - You blabber so much, don't you?
*extends her hand with spoon filled of soup to feed him*

Nj - Maybe,.... But I want to know.

Yn - Huff.... For me, you were always so not so nice... But you have cared for me.. You know my friend always used to say,
" The mistake doesn't matters once the one at fault is guilty...." You understood your mistake, that's what matter me the most.
You know, Those five hours... I died a thousand deaths, no hopes, just dark, a cliff,..... You know what, have you not been survived, I too would have died....

As there was no response Yn lifted her sight from the bowl to look at her husband and found a teary eyed Namjoon, who was flooding with tears.

Yn - Namjoon... Why?

Nj - I'm sorry Yn, You are still so nice.. Even when I even don't deserve someone to hate me, You are loving me.... How?

Yn - Because, I had loved your heart. And those who love you, always accept your flaws and mistakes. I accept you with my whole heart.

Nj - I Love You, Yn.

Yn - I love you too, Joon. And also call me Mrs. Kim, it feels nice to hear that.

Nj - Your wish, My command. Mrs, Kim.

Yn smiled as she looked into his eyes and the eyes met, and sparkled....

Namjoon grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards himself....

Just inches apart, as both could now feel their warm breaths over each other's face....

More closer as they closed the lids softly, meeting each other's lips, slightly locking them together...
Feeling the passion of their love and enjoying the other's company...

And wouldn't leave untill death aparts them....

They wished to stay like that forever, But little do,they know...
The Happiness is already jinxed....

___________________________________________

Hii, Everyone...
I'm back again, after long time.

Hope you guys were doing well, all this time....

How did you feel about this one..?

Take Care Everyone....
❣️❣️❣️