Part - 17

Nj pov

I woke up as incidents from last night flashed my mind.
I was wrong with yn.
But she deserved it!!
But No, She didn't!!!
I don't know.... I need to get back to work.

At Namjoons office with Taehyung...

Tae - You look disturbed!!!

Nj - Nothing!!

Tae - U sure???

Nj - I'm.... Not Sure.... Not Ok.... I'm..... Stupid.... I... Guess.... I don't.... Know.. What...I'm saying.....

Tae - Everything ok, with yn??

Nj - You got it.... Bro.... I think.. I love her.... But.... I don't know.... I hurt her a lot....
How will I tell her that I love her....

Tae - Look, go home. Now Talk to her. She will get convinced.im sure about this!!!
She is a soft girl and most important she loves you. Just Go!!!!

Nj - R u sure.... Ok Then... I'll leave.

At home....

Nj searched through the whole house but couldn't find Yn, he looked in the kitchen, library, bedroom... Everywhere....

Losing all his hopes Namjoon shattered and started blaming himself and crying as he felt that Yn has left him for good.

But he heard  drops of water falling into the bath tub.... He remembered... The bath Tub... He rushed into the bathroom and saw Yn in the tub where exactly he has left her last night.....
He noticed a slight tint of red color in the bath tub....
He picked up Yn and to his utmost shock... Yn's vagina was shedding blood.........

Namjoon panicked.... He led Yn to the room.. dressed her up and called her gynaecologist.......

The doctor came.....

Doc - Hlo, Mr. Kim!!!!

Nj - Yeah, come with me. Quickly!!!

He guided Doctor upstairs to his room.

Nj - Doc , can you umm... Check upon Yn....

Doc - Like what's wrong???

Nj - Um.. Actually... Her... Vagina is... Ble... Bleeding....

Doc - Oh  Lord!!!! U wait here.. I'll be back in a while.

After half an hour, the doctor came out...

Doc - I'm sorry to say... But Mrs. Kim had been r@ped .... I know you have a busy schedule... Many rivals...

Nj - So the bleeding is due to the rape...

Doc - No, it has other reason.... Her abortion....

Namjoon stumbled upon his feet after hearing those words.

Nj - Abo... Abortion... Wh.. When??... Ho.. How???

Doc - Didn't Mrs. Kim told you. She had an abortion last week. I told her to strictly avoid s*x for about 6 months and look at her fate. A rape..... I'm sorry....

Nj - How can we get her back well....??

Doc - We need to operate... She was infected... If the operation removes the infection then fine otherwise we  will have to remove her uterus... She can become Infertile....

Nj - You can operate... No matter what happens... I want my Yn to be fit as fiddle..... Do what it takes....

Doc - We need to take her hospital...

Nj - No, do operate here only... I'll provide you Everything.....

The doctor agreed and after a 4hr long surgery the doctor came out with a good news... That Yn is alright and fertile as well... But is still a bit weak..

Namjoon cried a lot sitting near Yn.
He understood his mistakes and now wanted to rectify them.....

___________________________________________

I guess, this was a bit messed up.
But I'm quite eager to finish this quickly as I'm coming up with a new ff

Saranghae to all
💗💗💗💗