Part - 18

Yn woke up from her long sleep and saw Namjoon near her bed, his cheeks and nose were red.... She saw a hospital kind setup...
She was mesmerized by his sweet looks... But those monstrous memories came in her mind and she jerked away his hand which was kept at her hand.

Namjoon woke up with that jerk and saw a furious Yn.

Yn - What is all this??

Nj - Oh, This.... You was oper.... Wait, You were pregnant??? Why you didn't told me??

Yn - What difference would it make??

Nj - Plus... You aborted...

Yn - You said.. You don't wanted kids...

Nj - At least once.... You could have talked to me.....

Yn - I don't need your advice... Alright?? ... And who are you.. To whom I will ask anything.... Its my life...

Nj - But....

Yn - Stay away from me.....!!!!

Almost three months have passed, Yn was now recovered... But everytime since then Namjoon tries to talk to her... She ignores... She has turned so cold.....
Neither she talks to him....

Namjoon told Yn that he will leave his mafia work....
But Yn won't trust him.....

Leaving this work isn't easy for Namjoon...
He had been attacked many times since then.... Always he escapes somehow.....

One day he decided to talk to Yn.

Yn was walking past Namjoon ignoring him.
Nj grabbed her arm and pinned her to wall

Yn - Leave me !!!

Nj - Listen to me first.... I love you so much... I left everything for You... I don't know.. How to convince you.... Don't you see love in my eyes???

Yn - No, it's just anger in your eyes!!!

Nj - Look in my eyes, and say then... "I hate you Mr. Kim "

Yn - *she tried saying, but everytime she failed in the same *

Yn - I don't know... How to say... But whenever I see you.. I feel disgusted... I quarrel with God, for having you in my life.... I mean.. You don't have anyone who will say to you that they love you.... What is your purpose to live....??

Nj - It's your love.

Yn - But I don't.... So better DIE... Just get out of my Face....

Nj felt hurt as Yn's words acted like a arrow which hit his heart... He wiped the tear that fell from his eye... And left the house......

Yn - Oh no, what did I did?? My stupid tongue..... Wait, did he left really?? I've hurted him so much.... Namjoon, wait???

Yn ran behind him, But she frozed at her place when she heard a Bullet fired.

She looked in that direction and saw Namjoon shot lying on the ground, struggling with his life.

Yn ran towards him.

Yn - Namjoon, What??? No, Look at me!! Nothing will happen... Keep breathing...

Nj - *smiling* No... Let me.. D.. Die.. I dese... deserve.. This.... I've killed... My unborn ..... Chi.... Child.... I.m... Worth... This.... All... I... Want... To... Say.... I.... I... Lo... Love... Yo.... You....

Yn - I love you 2....but you can't leave... Look at me.... I smile because of you... I love you.... You are the reason... I'm living.... Please... Don't leave me.... Please.....

Namjoon closed his eyes as he went unconscious......... Yn called Taehyung and they both took Nj to hospital....

___________________________________________

I feel quite relaxed after finishing this.....

Hope you guys liked this story....

Will be coming up with more.. Sooner..

Till then Take Care...
Love you all 💗💗

Thanks for so much support
💜💜💜