Chapter 18

Peter didn't come to school today but sent a text in the group chat Molly, ned, and Peter had.

Peter: Meet me at the Sanctum Sanctorum after school today.

Ned: Isn't that where Doctor Strange lives

Ned: Are we going to meet Doctor Strange?

Molly: Technically I've met Doctor Strange already. But why are we going to the Sanctum?

Peter: Some bad guys from other universes are now in our universe and it's kind of my fault and I need your guys' help to fix it.

Peter: So please just meet me here after school.

Peter: Also I saved a lady from MIT and I think we might have a second chance at getting in. And if they let me into MIT, Harvard has to let you in Molly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly and Ned were met at the door of the Sanctum by Doctor Strange. Molly gave him a small wave but Ned just walked into the building in awe.

"How bad is it?" Molly asked.

"Why don't you ask that boyfriend of yours," Strange said.

Molly saw Peter come around the corner and she quickly ran over to him as he wrapped her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry about all of this," Peter said.

"Hey, you don't have to apologize. You got you and Ned a second shot at MIT so it's fine," Molly said.

"So how did the bad guys get here?" Ned asked.

"We screwed up a spell trying to get you into college," Strange said.

"You used magic for that? I thought you just talked to the MIT lady?" Molly asked.

"Let's just focus on the good news ok?" Peter said.

"No, let's just focus on the bad news," Strange said, "As of now, you have detected zero multiversal trespassers, so get on your phones, scour the Internet, and Scooby-Doo this sh*t."

"I'm sorry, it's it your screwed-up spell that brought them here? Aren't we cleaning up your mess? A magic word such as please would be nice to through in with your demands," Molly said.

"Please, Scooby-Doo this sh*t,"

Doctor Strange left and the thereof them went down to the undercroft to get started on finding the trespassers.

"Look about this spell-" Peter said.

"It's totally ok," Molly said, "I know you were just trying to fix things, so it's ok. Just next time you think, 'I'm going to do something to alter the universe,' just run it by us next time, please. Because calling MIT would have been a way better choice and I definitely could have given you that idea," Molly said.

"Deal," Peter said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I found something," Ned said. "There's been a disturbance outside of a military facility. Witnesses said they saw a monster flying through the air."

"That has to be the guy I saw on the bridge," Molly said.

"It's impossible," Dr. Octavios said.

"You know him don't you?" Peter asked, "On the bridge, you said his name."

"It's can't be him," Dr. Octavios said.

"Why?" Molly asked.

"Because Norman Osborn died years ago," Dr. Octavios said, "So either you're going to fight a ghost, or it's someone else."