Chapter 12

The next morning there was a large black coach bus outside of the hotel.

"We are going to Prague!" Mr. Harrington said. If looks could kill Peter Parker would be dead with the daggers that Molly stared at him. Everyone filed onto the bus and Molly sat down next to Peter.

"You said you told Fury you weren't going to help!" Molly whispered-yelled.

"I did!" Peter whispered back.

"What were your exact words," Molly asked, the lawyer in her coming out.

"I told him I wanted to stay on my trip," Peter said.

"You really need to work on your wording when you talk to someone like Nick Fury!" Molly said and Peter just stared at her confused. "You wanted to stay on the trip so Fury pretended to be the travel company and is taking us right to the Elemental so you have no choice but to help."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen," Peter said, throwing his head back against the seat.

Molly shook her head, "You are so lucky I'm going to be a lawyer for superheroes. If you keep getting yourself into trouble like this, you're going to be my top client!"

Peter didn't answer so Molly put her headphones in and started reading her book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After one chaotic bus ride, they all got off the bus to a hotel that was way too nice for a class science trip. Molly just rolled her eyes and cursed Fury in her head. Molly noticed that a couple of people had crowded around Brad and, out of curiosity, she went over to join them. She stood next to MJ and asked her what this was all about.

"He says that he took a picture of Peter, in what Brad thought was the bathroom. It is apparently going to prove that Peter isn't who he says he is," MJ said just rolling her eyes. "You know he is only doing this so he can get you to like him, which is stupid."

Molly tried to laugh but her heart had jumped to her throat. Was Brad about to out Peter as Spiderman? But Brad just kept flicking through the same three pictures back and forth.

"I don't understand, it was right here!" Brad said.

"You know it's not cool to take pictures of people in the bathroom," MJ said. Brad was stumbling over his words and I gave MJ a high five.

Mr. Harrigton pulled everyone away from the situation and gave us instructions on how the day was going to go. Molly watched Peter slip away, she knew it was Fury calling and she tried to ignore the ever bubbling anger in her chest about Fury pulling something like this. Mr. Harrington kept going over things when Molly got a text from Bucky.

B- Why did I get an email saying your next stop was switched to Prague?

M- Because Nick Fury is and *ssh*le

B- I want text updates every 2 hours and you need to promise me that you will stay away from the Elemental fight.

M- I'll be fine, don't worry.

Bucky texted asking her to promise four more times before giving up when Molly didn't answer.

"Ok guys, so go and explore. Try to find something science-like to do and meet back here for the parade at 6:30." Mr. Harrington said.

Molly went sightseeing with Mj and after a couple of hours, Molly got a text from Peter asking her to meet him at a church. She told MJ that she wanted to head back early to get ready for the parade and left to find Peter. When she got to the church Peter looked like he had been crying and Molly felt her heartache for him.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"You want to see a cool view?" Peter asked. Molly nodded. He gently placed his arm around her waist and Molly put her arms around his neck. They both held their breath as Peter shot a web and pulled them both up to the roof of the church.

"This is beautiful, Peter. I can't believe you get to see views like this all the time," Molly said once they were both sitting on the ledge of the roof. Molly snapped a photo and sent it to Bucky and Sam. "How did things go with Fury?"

"The elemental attack is at the same time as the parade. He said he would find something inside for everyone on the trip," Peter said.

"Everything's going to be ok, Peter," Molly said, trying to ease his mind.

"I really wish someone else could be doing this."

"Me too. I would ask Sam but I don't think he would get here in time."

"Like you said everything will be fine. After this, we can get back to the trip as planned."

"You gonna take me to the top of the Eiffel Tower, Parker?"

"I will."

"Pinky promise?" Molly asked, sticking her pinky out.

"Pinky promise," Peter said, wrapping his pinky around hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class arrived at the theater and Molly bought a pair of opera glasses.

"Bucky will get a kick out of these," Molly said to Peter.

"You guys are going to share them like the love birds down there," MJ joked, referring to Ned and Betty.

"I've got to use the bathroom," Peter said, "Save me a seat?"

Molly nodded and watched as Peter walked away.

"He's not really going to the bathroom, is he? MJ asked.

"Why would you say that," Molly asked.

"Come on, you and I both know he's up to something," MJ said.

"Let's just go watch the show," Molly begged. But MJ wouldn't let it go. Instead, she ran towards the exit and Molly followed.